$144
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$128
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$198
$134
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$124
$107
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$125
$113
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
$152
  • Pool
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfasthappy hourmanagers receptionzona rosakansas city international airportorder omelettesfree breakfasthot breakfastfitness centerhot tubliving roombusiness centeroatmealnice staychecking infree shuttle
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Traveling close to 150 to 170 days a year we usually look forward to staying at an Embassy Suites when we have the chance. The Embassy at the KC airport is not up to the usual standards we fine at most. The good part was the front desk staff was very nice and accommodating, I ask for a different type of room than I had booked and the young lady was very helpful and able to take care of my request. The bartender Sean at the main bar was friendly and very helpful. He was busy doing room service orders and taking care of customers at his bar but was still very friendly and just a great guy.
The managers reception at the hotel is a big disappointment as compared to other Embassy's. Popcorn and some trail mix seems to be the extent of the food. Others we frequent do a much better job. We were there a couple of nights and this was the same both nights. The hot breakfast was a joke, no part of it either morning was hot, even when going to the cook to order part. Bacon and sausage was not even warm or the gravy etc.
The worst part is this hotel seems obsessed with being sure no one gets a free breakfast they don't deserve. They have these little blue tickets you must have and show to get food. Yet there is no set way you are ask to show them. I watched as a young couple who had just gotten their food was ask for the ticket, when the young man seemed a little confused about what it was he was drilled and embarrassed by this older man demanding his BLUE TICKET. He had to go back up to the room and find it as their food got colder. This older man and the woman working the breakfast tables were over the top with this blue ticket. If only certain rooms or guest got free food I might understand this but at Embassy every guest gets a free breakfast. There are many better ways to control this issue and have seen other do it much better. Funny part is I was never ask for my blue ticket.
Sorry I've rambled on so much but if you decide to spend the extra money to stay here you should know what you can expect. It's kind of mixed good and bad, I feel you would enjoy the Hilton or Hampton as much and both are close by.

Room Tip: most all rooms are good, clean fresh and comfortable
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
HomewoodKCI, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide insight on your recent experience at our hotel. I was delighted to learn that the hotel front office guest representatives and lounge bartender met your expectations. On the other hand, I sincerely apologize for the service situation at breakfast. It has long been a challenge to implement a guest friendly system of accountability in this outlet. We are looking into improving our breakfast policies and have ordered new equipment for the area to arrive by year end.

We look for reviews to provide insight, so I certainly appreciate your feedback. I understand that you are a frequent traveler, and the next time you are in the area, we would love for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Ok value, hotel is pretty dated. Staff is pretty robotic. Ok breakfast. Little fruit and most. Breakfast items with the 1 cook.
Room was clean and quiet.
I'll try a different place next time for the KC area.

• Stayed: October 2012
HomewoodKCI, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

I regret that the quality of our hotel services that you encountered did not meet your expectations. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we let the ball drop. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport is a welcome respite from the busy world outside. Our pets are treated like family here! Complimentary made to order omelette's in the morning and manager's happy hour at night make this a Fido-friendly favorite.

Room Tip: When traveling with Fido, always request a lower level room to make going out with your dog at night for 'last call' quick and easy.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The Embassy Suites at Kansas City Airport certainly lives up to the Embassy Suite family reputation. We were there for 3 nights for a conference. Our sleeping rooms were very clean and spacious. Loved having the extra sink in the bed room as there were four of us and this offered one more space for brushing teeth, etc. The buffet breakfast was very nice. Manager's reception in the evening had a nice selection at the bar. Didn't have any of the snacks so not sure what they offered. Wish they would have offered free internet service. My Hilton Honors level isn't high enough for me to get that free however I did have to use my laptop one evening and I called the front desk to ask for the fee to be waived for that one time and they graciously agreed. Thank you front desk. I appreciated that.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rosalee E
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Fine hotel. Ammenities such as a well-rounded breakfast and an open bar for guests from 5;30 - 7:00 pm is a terrific touch. Rooms were clean and well maintained. We enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely be a return customer.

Room Tip: Every room has a view of the atrium below. The corner rooms are definitely corners, so if you want total quiet, this is the area for you.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends