$144
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$128
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$198
$179
Hampton.com
$150
$134
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$124
$107
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$91
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$125
$113
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$76
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$72
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfasthappy hourmanagers receptionzona rosakansas city international airportorder omelettesfree breakfasthot breakfastfitness centerhot tubliving roombusiness centeroatmealnice staychecking infree shuttle
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This was not one of the better Embassy Suites I have stayed in. The lobby is newer looking, but the rooms are showing some age. The food at breakfast and the manager's reception could have used some more variety. The bathroom was tiny. I requested a king and got 2 doubles. Additionally, the thermostats did no good at all-- the room never changed temperature. It wasn't horrible, but I expect more from Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
EmbassyKCI, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you fro your recent trip review. We wany your favorable impression of the hotel lobby to encompass the entire operation. The Complimentary Breakfast area is undergoing a substantial refresh, that will be complete by YE. I regret that your preferred room type was unavailable at check-in. I have referred the HVAC control issue to the hotel engineering department. We look forward to your next visit and an ameliorated review.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I spent one night at this hotel after attending a dinner there. The suites were comfortable, staff was very nice. Happy hour had good wine. That was a real surprise. The bed was comfortable. Nothing spectacular about it but a nice place to stay. Families seemed to love it. Children were enjoying the freshly cooked pancakes and the omelets made to order were good. I had intended to swim, the pool looked really nice. Time ran out before I could get that in. I complained about paying for wi fi and the front desk people said that was the biggest complaint they heard. Apparently there is a free business center, though. I think I will stay again if the annual dinner is held there next year. The were one or two minor issues with plumbing but I did not call for help, I waited until I left and reported it. They made note of it .

Room Tip: I asked for a lower floor. The room in the corner was quiet but I would ask for a higher floor if I had to overlook the lobby.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for the "comfortable" review. We appreciate being comfortable, and strive for outstanding. As a Brand, the Embassy Suites hotels do not offer complimentary HSIA; and I regret that our Business Center alternative was not satisfactory. The engineering department will address your plumbing concern. We look forward to seeing you return next year for the annual conference.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed here on business while attending a seminar. Check in and out went smoothly, but staff was not overly friendly. Our room was clean and had a comfortable bed and pillows, enough towels and toiletries, and nice flat screened tvs. The internet worked great and because I'm a Gold H-Honors member it was free. The happy hour was okay but the snacks just okay. Breakfast in the morning was good, but I did have to lay aside 3 different plates on the buffet that were extremely dirty. It's too bad that someone is not careful enough to make sure guests will get a clean plate. There are a few other eating places nearby including Wendy's and Cracker Barrel. I would however stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
EmbassyKCI, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for your recent comments which were overall favorable. In addition, you mentioned a couple of service areas that we can improve on. I will discuss these specifics with the responsible department managers. We are continuously working on improvements at the hotel and appreciate your observtions. Our reinvigorated, friendlier staff look forward to welcoming you back at thet hotel again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

This hotel has far surpassed our expectations. Front desk staff so very helpful and gracious. We needed a minor maintenance fix and Mr Ford was super fast and gave us free pizza & movie for "the hassle". Breakfast was huge w/ many choices. I just can't say enough about this place. Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank L L
EmbassyKCI, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Wow - thanks for the 100% vote of confidence! The Embassy Suites KCI team appreciates your strong review and looks forward to your immminent return.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

As a Hilton Diamond level I felt that the rooms in this hotel were a little worn. I know that they have a lot of folks coming through but you must stay diligent on these things. We had three rooms here for one night (driving through on a family reunion) Our room had stains on carpet, the bottom of the inside doors were very beat up, the bathroom had dirt built up in the corners. One of our other rooms was very similar and the bathroom shower curtain had serious gunk on it.

Room Tip: Get a corner room away from the elevators especially on weekends, kids were running everywhere....
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
EmbassyKCI, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

We appreciate your informative and instructive comments. I regret that we did not meet your expectations in the guest suites during your recent stay. Specific issues have been referred to our Executive Housekeeper for the actionable items. The interior doors have been referred to our Engineering team for immediate maintenance and noted on our asset planning document for next year. We look forward to seeing you again on a return trip, when we cam ameliorate your opinion of Embassy Suites KCI statisfaction.