$128
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$198
$150
$134
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$125
$113
$124
$107
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$86
$76
Hotels.com
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$72
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfasthappy hourmanagers receptionzona rosakansas city international airportorder omelettesfree breakfasthot breakfastfitness centerhot tubliving roombusiness centeroatmealnice staychecking infree shuttle
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Just spent a weekend at the hotel visiting family. There are good points such as food, happy hour, and attentive service. However these were completely overshadowed by the unbelievable discomfort caused by the humidity level inside the hotel. There was so much condensation inside the room that water was literally pooling in the window sills. None of us rested well under these conditions. I heard others commenting on the humidity as well. Combining that with the ridiculously expensive and insulting fees for wifi service (9.95 per day per device!), I won't be returning. Very very disappointed in this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
EmbassyKCI, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Thank you for the positive comments as well as the not-so-good positive comments about your recent stay. I apologize for the problems you experienced regarding the humidity levels in your guest room. Regarding the charge for high-speed internet, it is still an Embassy brand standard for all Embassys to charge for daily internet usage. I hope if you brought the issues you encountered to the attention of our staff, and that we tried to remedy the problem quickly or compensate you for your inconvenience. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you & your family again. Carolyn McClure

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Front desk people VERY friendly. Breakfast very good as usual. Looked and smelled very clean.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2011

This location is well suited for the traveler along I-29, I-35, or air through Kansas City International. This is a great location to stay while doing some shopping at Zona Rosa! We had a room on the top floor in the corner away from the elevator, and it was very quiet. The room was the traditional suite, and had a sink in both the bathroom and in the bedroom, along with a bar style sink in the kitchenette area. The room was furnished in contemporary style and provided a great night sleep. The only thing I think this location could improve upon is the breakfast. I didn't think the made to order omlette was as good as at other Embassy locations and all of the juice selections seemed very watery to me.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor in a corner away from the elevator for a quiet night's sleep.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I have stayed here several times. Before the renovation, this was a good KC airport hotel. I liked the airport Hilton down the road better. NOW, however, this is my new favority KC airport hotel. The new modern decor is great. I've stayed in a lot of Embassy Suites, and quire a few of them look dated. This one looks absolutely great. Lots of wood and granite. The shower was some higher end hotels I have stayed in. Even my kid, who isn't impressed much, was taken aback by the great modern decor. His review says it all ... when he said this is the best Embassy Suites we've stayed in.

Room Tip: Make sure its a newly renovated room
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I stayed at the Embassy KC Airport for two nights. The property has plenty of parking, and is in a new development adjacent to the highway. It is near (although I think outside walking distance) a Ruby Tuesday and a Waffle House.

The atrium inside is very nice, and appears quite new. The manager's reception was very good, they had good snacks in addition to he free cocktails. The breakfast as also decent (no hotel is giving away an exceptional breakfast) which features made to order omelettes.

I pricelined the room, and hotels will generally give you the less desirable rooms when you take that route (accessible rooms and the like). I was assigned a "boardroom suite" which had a large conference table in the front room of the suite, as opposed to a living/sitting room. I wouldn't recommend the room, but wasn't too concerned with it. The rest of the room was very nice, had a vanity sink and mirror outside the bathroom, and a flat screen TV.

I thought overall the property was a very good value, and would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: I would advise against the "boardroom suites".
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple