$179
$136
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$207
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
$113
$139
$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

The Fontaine(Kansas City)
$152
  • Pool
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$68
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfasthappy hourmanagers receptionzona rosakansas city international airportorder omelettesfree breakfasthot breakfastfitness centerhot tubliving roombusiness centeroatmealnice staychecking infree shuttle
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I stayed at the Embassy KC Airport for two nights. The property has plenty of parking, and is in a new development adjacent to the highway. It is near (although I think outside walking distance) a Ruby Tuesday and a Waffle House.

The atrium inside is very nice, and appears quite new. The manager's reception was very good, they had good snacks in addition to he free cocktails. The breakfast as also decent (no hotel is giving away an exceptional breakfast) which features made to order omelettes.

I pricelined the room, and hotels will generally give you the less desirable rooms when you take that route (accessible rooms and the like). I was assigned a "boardroom suite" which had a large conference table in the front room of the suite, as opposed to a living/sitting room. I wouldn't recommend the room, but wasn't too concerned with it. The rest of the room was very nice, had a vanity sink and mirror outside the bathroom, and a flat screen TV.

I thought overall the property was a very good value, and would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: I would advise against the "boardroom suites".
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I am a fan of the Hilton brands and Embassy Suites in particular. This one overall is very good. The recent renovations are very nice. The customer service is exceptional.The breakfast was good. The gym is well equipped. (The TV channels are different and limited compaired to the guest rooms. (WHY???) With that said, there were a few problems of minor consequence. My room key didn't work, (no big deal, it happens), there was a half full bottled water in the fridge and a dirty washcloth hanging on the door in the bathroom from a previous guest. I would have rated it excellent if it weren't for the lack of details with the room.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank CaptainD1234
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I had just completed an 11 hour drive when I pulled into the parking lot. It was about 8am, and we had booked the night before to ensure we could check-in and begin sleeping early in the morning. First thing was first: the hot breakfast buffet. Hot bacon and fresh biscuits were brought out just as we picked up plates.

In anticipation of the 80 degree weather, I checked out the indoor pool area and fitness center. Pool towels stocked plentiful (no surprise there.. a weekday morning). I thought the hot tub could have been hotter, but it certainly felt good.

Beds we're extremely comfortable and shower felt great. I thought that maybe we should have booked downtown, but I will be staying with this hotel for the rest of my KC trips.

Room Tip: Elevators are extremely quiet. No worries there.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank DriftingIslander
Reviewed September 25, 2011

This is the best place I have found in the Kansas City area. The complimentary breakfast is outstanding and the nightly manager's reception with free drinks and snacks is relaxed and friendly. The staff is always helpful and courteous. The shuttle to and from the airport is timely. I have never had a bad stay there, and I spend 2 weeks each month there. It really does "feel like home".

Room Tip: The laundry facilities are on the 8th floor if you need them.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank BJ-69-UT
Reviewed September 18, 2011

This is and will be my place to stay if ever in Kansas City. Clean, friendly, & Professional. From the time they picked me up to the time I arrived in my suite they were concerned about my well being. I felt pampered but in a professional way. The room had a ton of space

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo