Best Western Country Inn - North
$174
$178
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
BestWestern.com
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$124
$101
$229
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$111
Priceline
All reviewsoutside entranceroom was cleanquiet neighborhoodfridge and microwavestay there againeasy accessenjoyed my staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationgreat place to staydowntown kcfree breakfastmotelcjinterstatecerealdesk
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I stayed for six nights. The price was reasonable. The front desk was professional. They did have a problem on my check in. The computer system gave me a room in which someone already was sleeping. Then the next room I was given wouldn't unlock despite trying a couple of different keys. The front desk person did his best under the circumstances, and I then got settled into a room. I attribute this to bad luck.

The hotel clerk did walk the parking lot at night. He told me that he made sure people weren't wandering around drinking outside after 10 PM. He did this to assure the premise was quiet.

If you like to sleep in late, it's difficult because you can hear the maid's cart rolling down the hall from quite a ways, but otherwise if you get up by 9 am, you will be fine.

The breakfast was ok. Boiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, freshly made waffles, bread, and juice. I think there was also fresh fruit.

The room was clean and the bed was nice.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
26134, Manager at Best Western Country Inn - North, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

Kris / GM

Reviewed May 17, 2012

When I checked into the room my allergies started to act up. I figured it was just spring hay fever.
It got worse and I became very ill during the night.

The staff was kind and let us cancel the second night of our stay. That said, I cannot recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
26134, Manager at Best Western Country Inn - North, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

I am very sorry for your illness. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

-Kris / GM

Reviewed April 3, 2012

When I travel I like a hotel that is clean, easy to get to, and a good price. The Best Western Country Inn North is as good as it gets.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2012

My family has stayed here on numerous occasions. Every time has been pleasant. The staff is friendly and helpful. They remember our family and have always given us great rates. The staff has been the same and they remember our names. You do not find that often. During a recent family gathering, everyone from out of town stayed there. The price is great and the location is convenient

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
26134, Manager at Best Western Country Inn - North, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I wanted to cancel this stay due to the surrounding. We walked to our room and it was dark an dirty and there were people yelling outside into the evening on the balcony. The room itself was good, clean and decent looking. The location was not good either as it wasn't close to anything.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank garent

Please keep in mind our front desk staff is available 24/7 to assist in making your stay more enjoyable so don't hesitate to call us regarding any inconvenience you may encounter.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a pleasurable experience.