Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza
Free cancellation until 06/03
Book now, pay at stay
$105
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$195
InterContinental
$174
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$119
Hyatt.com
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
BestWestern.com
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$83
$72
BestWestern.com
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/02
$104
$101
$269
$229
Marriott Hotels
1,993 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastevening receptionmanagers receptionhappy hourluke's hospitalomeletbreakfast stafffree drinksfree shuttlewestport areashuttle servicethe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastindoor poolgingerloisplaza
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hotel staff was friendly, breakfast was packed and omelet lines were long but that was expected. They even have a green, yellow and red times for efficient breakfasts. Cole proximity to Westport and the plaza. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Good afternoon Don S

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your stay with the Guests of Trip Advisor. I apologize if staff did not brief you of the better times for breakfast without the lines when you checked in. Thanks again for your review and patronage of our hotel and I hope your future travels will bring you back to Kansas City and our Hotel.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Staff was polite and helpful. The pool was a zoo, noone watching kids as they jump from every ledge even though this is not allowed. Parents were on their phones and no supervision from staff. Many kids and adults were uncomfortable as the mob of kids took over sauna, pool and steam room. The rooms need updates furniture scratched along with walls. Fixtures not level. The hotel is in a great area if a couple wants to eat and party several bars and restaurants in area. Though it is a very noisy stay with ambulances from nearby hospital and other emergency vehicles. It would be quieter to stay at the hospital.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Good Morning Emontalvogc

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience on Trip Advisor. We always appreciate feedback on how we did in your eyes. I apologize for the behavior of our guest’s children and the parents who failed to control them. I will speak to our staff to increase their walks of the pool. The Hotel was full resulting in a lot of activity and I apologize if it affected your sleep. Thanks again for your review and patronage of our hotel and I apologize for the poor stay you had with us.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The staff at the hotel was friendly and superb. It was their customer service that made our Kansas City trip worthwhile. The room was attractive, clean and comfortable. The hallways, lobby and common area were very charming with their azulejo tile on the walls and beautiful saltillo tile on the floors along with the pretty fountain. The breakfast was fairly good if not superb but certainly much better than your typical hotel breakfast. The suite gave our party of 3 a lot of room. My only complaint would be that if you stayed in the front suite you could hear the loud children nearby. The location was super convenient for sight seeing at the WWI museum, union station, and the plaza shops. They took us to several destinations within 2 miles of the hotel in their courtesy van. I was so sad to have to stay anywhere else during our vacation but family obligations meant leaving to go to Kansas. I wish we could have stayed longer and thought the room, service and attention we got were an outstanding value. I would highly recommend this place to family or friends.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the elevators
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

What a lovely note complimenting our Hotel & Staff! It definitely is a confirmation that their hard work is on the right track. Sharing this with our staff this morning and throughout the week will be a pleasant task that I am looking forward to and I wish you could see their smiles and eyes light up when they hear your kind words. I am glad that you took advantage of the many amenities that we offer and found them to be worthwhile. I hope your travel to family in Kansas was just as a nice and I hope your future travels will bring you back to Kansas City and our Hotel. Thanks again for your review and patronage of our hotel

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The suite easily accommodated me and a colleague. It was quiet and very beautiful. The tall lobby with glass elevators was also very quiet in spite of a great deal of stucco and attractive tile work. I believe that the abundance of live plants all along the verandas helped with this. I would definitely stay here again--hopefully next time with family and with time to take in the sights.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Good Morning Ms. Maureen C

Thank You for the five-star review of your recent stay with us. I will agree with you that our lobby is very attractive and welcoming due to our great staff that takes care of the Hotel and our Guests.
Your next stay would be even better when you have your family with you to enjoy the Hotel and the local attractions. Thanks again for your review and patronage of our hotel and I hope your future travels will bring you back to Kansas City and our Hotel.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Have stayed before. Lovely place. But my room was mildewed and rank. And the a/c didn't take out the humidity. The pool and breakfast are amazing. I have stayed before and was impressed. This time no,

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Good afternoon Jasonandrew1976
I apologize for the challenges you encountered during your stay with us. Moreover I apologize that the air conditioning issue was not resolved during your stay. We did have our cooling system checked yesterday afternoon to prevent issues such as yours. Comments from our guests are taken very seriously as we value your patronage. Again I apologize for the poor stay you had with us.