Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza
$109
$164
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$121
$113
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$169
$160
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewscountry club plazagreat locationthe club loungefrench doorsliving roomwithin walking distancestarbucks coffeeking suiteevery staff memberrestaurants and shopsparking garageself parkhappy houroutdoor poolthe room was nicecrown centerdexter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Sheraton Suites is located in the heart of Country Club Plaza. Staff were very attentive and very nice. We were pleased with the value and quality. The club lounge ($20 per day) is well worth the money. The food was wonderful and the staff helpful in planning dining and other activities.

Would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Ted F, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thanks for sending comments on your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza to Trip Advisor. It sounds like you had an excellent experience at the hotel. I was glad to read you got to experience the club lounge and the wonderful benefits it offers. It is really a great value for an additional $20.00 fee per night. Thanks for staying with us we truly value your business. Looking forward to seeing you on a return trip to the Country Club Plaza.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We booked our hotel thru Hotwire and got an awesome deal for the Sheraton Suites in KC. We were extremely impressed with the location of the hotel as it's located in the Country Plaza area, very easy to walk to shops and restaurants. The one bedroom hotel suite we got was very nice with a door to separate from the sitting area. The room also offer a mini frig and microwave for guests to use. The hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub as well as outdoor pool and a playground for kids. We definitely will return again!

Room Tip: request for rooms in the upper floor as it offers a lot better view of KC...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Suites on the Country Club Plaza and sending your feedback to Trip Advisor. It was good to read you had a very enjoyable stay at the hotel. We have a great location right on the Country Club Plaza and the hotel amenities are great for a nice get away. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The location is great, right next to Country Club Plaza shopping and dining. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My suite was nicely laid out, clean and comfortable. The exterior could use a little freshening up and the breakfast buffet items could be a little hotter, but overall a very nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2014
Ted F, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Suites on the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City and sending comments on your recent stay to Trip Advisor. I was glad to read you found the hotel staff to be friendly and accommodating and your room to be nice and clean. The hotel has a great staff who do a fantastic job providing exceptional service to our guests. We have a great location right on the Plaza and our guests can easily walk to all the restaurants and shops in the area. Glad you had a great experience while staying with us. We appreciate your business and hope to have you return as our guest on a future visit to the County Club Plaza.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The hotel was very nice and clean. However the breakfast was no so. The eggs were cold the bacon was cold and the sausage and biscuts were ice cold. We asked for some more hanger and were told they would be sent up but that never happened. The iron leaked all over we did get another as house keeping was in the hall and they took care of this.The phone handset did not work and they told us they would get it fixed but this too did not happen. The hotel was right across the street from were we had to go so that was good.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Suites on the Country Club Plaza and sending comments on your recent stay to Trip Advisor. I was glad to read you found the hotel to be nice and clean. We have a great housekeeping department and they do a very nice job with keeping the hotel clean for the guests. I do apologize for your experience with the food quality in the restaurant. The breakfast buffet is usually very good and we get a lot of compliments on it. I will share your comments with the food staff so this can be addressed. We appreciate your business and hope to have you return as our guest on a future visit to the County Club Plaza.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This was our second stay at the Sheraton Suites on the Country Club Plaza in KCMO. The first time there was December 23, 2013. I wanted to stay there to see the lights on the Plaza, had not seen them for about 20 years. We chose a room with a view of the Plaza. Well, that was great if you wanted to stand at the window all night. Not a very good view. We did love the fact that we could bring our dog. And we loved walking around the Plaza, just a block away!! But, then the next morning, about 7 am, hubby went to the bathroom and toilet flooded. And there were no towels to be found. NONE!!! He called the front desk and about 10 minuets later a young woman showed up with some towels. My husband said thanks, but we still have the issue of the flooded bathroom. She said no one told her that, took a look and said I will be right back. When she returned she handed my husband more towels and a can of Lysol and said when you are done cleaning it up just spray the floor down with the disinfectant. REALLY!! I do not think so. My husband told her he was not going to clean it up. So she left again and came back with someone else, a wet vac and more towels. They did not even use the wet vac, cleaned it up all on their hands and knees. WHAT!! Anyway, my husband did not want to complain, worrying about getting someone fired. I waited a few days and then called. Got a call back from one of the managers with apologies and said we would get our money back, plus a free night. And we did. This past weekend we went back with high expectations of our Free Night, March 22, 2014. When we arrived after driving 120 miles, they said we did not have a reservation. We had called 2 weeks in advance and who ever my husband spoke with was suppose to email him our conformation #, but we never received it. But, still went just figuring we had a reservation. So, since we had no reservation, we were told they would bump us up to the 18th floor, but we would have to pay for it, around $30.00 dollars or so. My husband said that was fine, even though I can not figure out how you can be bumped up if you do not even have a reservation in the first place. The difference in a regular Suite and the 18th floor was a Balcony. Really, $30.00 more for a balcony in the winter. And to top all of that off, there was an extremely annoying noise in the room. Before we even had our luggage in the room my husband asked someone where the noise was coming from. They said the service elevator. He asked if it would be going on all night and was told no. We wanted to take a nap, but the noise just continued, for 4 hours. We finally called the front desk to ask about it and told them it sounded like a chain saw from a distance going off every 45 seconds for 30 seconds on a continual basis. They had no idea what I was talking about until I mentioned the service elevator. Then we got a call back offering us a free dinner and they would turn the elevator off. Well, we took the free meal, feeling like freeloaders with a free room and now a free meal. But, what the heck, why not. It had not been the most relaxing times for us, not the first time and not the second time. And then when we checked out they wanted the extra money for the Bump Up. My husband told them he did not think that was right. And WE DID NOT PAY IT!! I called their Corporate office today and told them my story and told them I did not want anything free, did not want to go back to that hotel, ever, ever again. The staff was kind to us for the most part. But, when you are looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend, and when you have already had one bad experience in a hotel, you would think they would be bending over backwards to make sure the next visit would be so much better. Never Again!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for staying at the Sheraton Suites on the Country Club Plaza and sending feedback on your stay to Trip Advisor. I do apologize for the confusion with your reservatation but was glad to see the front desk did upgrade you to our club floor for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, during your stay we had one of our elevators start to make a loud humming noise when it operated. We contacted our elevator contractor so this issue could be resolved. I do apologize for the noise during your stay and fully understand how this can impact your experience. We appreciate your business and was glad you came back to the hotel for another visit. We have a great hotel in a great location on the Country Club Plaza and hope you will visit us again on a future visit to the area.