Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza
$146
Curio.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$151
$139
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$105
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$144
InterContinental
$145
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$168
$159
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$119
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$72
$68
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$103
Official Hotel
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$128
$118
Travelocity
All reviewscountry club plazagreat locationfrench doorsthe club loungeliving roomwithin walking distancestarbucks coffeeking suiteevery staff memberrestaurants and shopssitting areaparking garageoutdoor poolself parkhappy hourthe room was nicecrown center
Reviewed November 11, 2012

As soon as you arrive, you know you have made a great decision by selecting this hotel because of its outstanding location on The Country Club Plaza.

MY visit began with a very nice welcome email from the general manager of the hotel and his quick and very nice response to my note back to him. That set the stage for my expectation of the staff at this hotel and I was not at all disappointed. The doorman had his A game on, as did the person who checked me in and that same customer centered attitude was found with every single contact I had with the rest of the staff during my stay.

My two room suite was well appointed, spacious, and extremely clean. This hotel had everything I wanted for my stay and much more.

I highly recommend this hotel for your next trip to Kansas City.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Herdlinger
FredDeLaRosa, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Hello Herdlinger!

Thank you for the great review on TripAdvisor! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay! I hope your trip back to the city (of special mention) was pleasant as well.

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on our team and the service we provide, as well as the spacious two room suite and our Plaza location.

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Very close to the plaza, friendly staff, comfy bed.....but the room was soooooo hot. We had the AC on all night and it never cooled off. I would stay there again though. There were 3 of us in the room for a wedding and although it was snug, it wasn't too cramped. Our friend slept on sleeper sofa and he said it was fine.

• Stayed: November 2012
FredDeLaRosa, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Hello worleygirl!

Thank you for posting a review regarding your experience on TripAdvisor! We always appreciate when guests take the time to share their experience.

I am so happy you were pleased with the service of our staff, our great Plaza location, and our comfy beds. I am glad the room was spacious enough to accommodate your guests. I do apologize about the air conditioning issue you noted. I understand that can make for a "less than perfect" experience.

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you during your next visit to Kansas City.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a very nice hotel with a great staff at the front deck, valet and the Club level. We had a suite which was clean. All of our linens were clean as well. After the first night our bed was not made up very well. The sheets were hanging on the floor and the pillows looked like they had been thrown on the bed. Other then that all was well. We had a continental breakfast in the Club Lounge each morning which was fine. Nice people worked there. The best things about this hotel are the front desk staff, the roomy suites and the location to shops and eateries.
Just feel that the staff that makes up the rooms could use more care and attention to detail.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Hello acaida!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community! We always appreciate feedback regarding the experience of our guests.

I am so happy you were pleased with the service of our staff, the cleanliness of your suite, and our location on the Plaza. I apologize about the lack of detail we provided after your first night. I will share your comments with our Housekeeping team to ensure we correct this issue.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had my very first trip to the USA with a client who is based in Westwood Kansas. They booked me at the Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza. It's location is the best most especially for a new comer like me. It's right smack in the center of the Country Club Plaza where all the restaurants and shops are.

I love the room, its very spacious, I was booked at the 14th floor. It had a big bed and all. There were provisions for laptop but I could not log into the system because it was not free. I did not want to incur extra charges.

I was also surprised that my accommodations did not include a free breakfast buffet.

I did not like the plumbing because the toilet was moving a bit when I sat on it and I had to wait a couple of minutes for the hot water to come out of the shower.

The staff are all friendly and kind especially the man in front during the day. He says that he has been there for ages and looks like it. All the staff are kind and nice.

Even though I did not get free breakfast, I love the $5 rebate on the Go Green Promo. I was able to use it when I ordered breakfast and paid for it myself.

I wasn't sure if the Starbucks Coffee inside the room was free or not?

I will definitely stay there again if I visit Kansas again. I just hope that the management fixes the plumbing and adds breakfast to the packages.

I'm a heavy smoker, I love the way you guys discipline smokers like me to go down and smoke outside... ^_^

Room Tip: My room on the 14th floor was lovely....
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Hello Paul M!

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience on TripAdvisor! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your first trip to the United States and to our hotel!

I am so happy you were pleased with the service of our staff and with our spacious, two room suite. I do apologize about the plumbing issue you noted. We will be sure to check our 14th floor suites to resolve this issue.

We do offer several inclusive packages, some of which include breakfast. All offers can be found on our website.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The rooms in this hotel are pretty spacious and the front desk is friendly. The hotel is located in a nice part of town with restaraunts close by. But any positives were undone when I flung the sheets back and the duvet between the sheets had huge dark stains. This was at the head of the bed so someone who made the bed had to have seen it. The inspectors, had they peeled back the sheets, would have seen it. Thankfully i didnt see this until the morning but eew...I am still creeped out.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mixedreviews
FredDeLaRosa, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Hello Mixedreviews!

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience on TripAdvisor! I am happy to hear you enjoyed the service provided by the Front Desk and the spacious two room suite, in addition to our Plaza location.

I apologize about the duvet cover in your suite. We should have remedied the situation prior to your arrival and I am sorry we did not. We will review your comments with our Housekeeping team to ensure we are able to meet our goal in providing a clean, comfortable experience for all our guests.

Thank you for staying with us! Please feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss your experience further.