“Great neighborhood Bread Maker”
Review of Fervere

Fervere
Ranked #269 of 1,415 Restaurants in Kansas City
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great neighborhood Bread Maker”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Took home several loaves! The bakers are serious about their trade. Do yourself a favor and discover this tiny westside bakery.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank DanielandJeannie

Kansas City, Missouri
“This is a MUST visit bread bakery!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Holy kamoly. If you love bread, you love Fervere. This place is only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday. They open at 11 am on Thursday and Friday, but a little earlier on Saturday. You need to be there when they open to get the good stuff! I pulled up at 10:45 am and was sitting in my car because it was raining. I watched about 20 people come up and try the door between 10:45 and 11:00. At 11:00 when they opened, I was about 8th in line. This is the first time I visited, so didn't really know what to get. EVERY person in line in front of me bought at least one "cheese slipper". When I got to the register, there were only 3 left so I bought one. It was OMG delicious. Wow. Incredible. I also bought a loaf of olive rosemary bread. They have about 10 different kinds of bread and offer samples on the counter to try. Note this is not a restaurant - just a bakery and all they sell is bread. This is a must visit!!!!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank la_cebolla
Princeton, New Jersey
“There's a reason for the long lines at this bread bakery!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Best bread I've eaten in years (even better than what I bake myself). Our KC kin live on the orchard bread, quinoa bread, olive bread. The Cheese Slippers are an astonishing re-working of pizza -- only available for an hour or so on Saturday nights. You'll probably gobble them down before you get 50 feet from the door, and wish you'd bought more.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank herbaria
Independence, Missouri
“Great bread”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love the Old World style bread. My favorite is the whole grain Pan Complet. It's earthy and filling, and I feel virtuous eating it. My problem with the store is getting there when they are open, or before they sell out. They are only open three days a week, and close when they are out of bread. Call ahead!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Cathy N
Walla Walla, Washington
“Best bread in KC”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

If you need bread for a party, this is the place to go. Do not insult your guests with grocery store bread, "freshly baked" or not. Fervere's bread is exquisite. My only complaint is that they so often run out. Unless I make it there before noon or call ahead, I often have to choose from a less popular type of bread.

• Visited October 2011