“Glad I Came”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I can't remember why we haven't been back for such a time. Lots of eateries, I guess, in Zona Rosa and a fair distance from my home. I should have come sooner.

My Alambre De Camaron should be bagged and made an eternal reward. Wife's barramundi was competent. Abuelos still does the obligatory vegetable side better than any I eat.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Close to our hotel and the food is wonderful. Many specials make deciding your favorite choice difficult!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice variety of Tex-Mex dishes in a family friendly environment. Good service, very friendly and fast. Give it a try!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Ive dined at this location 2 times. Food is of average quality. The queso dip was disappointing being served on the cool side and was watery, I'd skip this appetizer. The chips and dip served complimentary are good , but that sweet green salsa taste too sweet.
I chose a combo plate as a main course., served with 3 enchiladas and a beef taco. The cheese enchilada was good , the tamale was a little on the wimpy side with average taste and needed a pow of spice. Beef enchilada was average as was the beef taco.
For dessert I had the flan supposedly it's a award winning flan. I love flan and will eat even the flan
From the can type. When I mentioned this my companion diner stated "are you saying your flan taste like its from a can?"
I actually had to think , was it ? No way ,!,

Reviewed December 20, 2012

You walk in and it appears that you have stepped onto a Mexican plaza with the tile work and fountain-like environment. The staff is friendly but not hovering and the food is Tex-Mex delicious. My husband and I love to stop in after shopping to get the chips, fresh salsas and to-die for enchiladas. Our last visit we tried the chili rellenos and wow, were they tasty! The cost is quite reasonable for the portion size and they serve some of the best ice tea I have ever had.