“Seafood lovers delight.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Kansas City, Missouri
“Seafood lovers delight.”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I love seafood and I love Pearls. The oysters are shucked at the bar in front of you, and they also make the pan roast at the bar. The seafood is fresh and excellent. Only open 3 days a week though. :-(

Visited August 2012

Independence, Missouri
“pearl everything”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

It has kind of odd hours, so it was kind of hard to get to. On top of that, I'm only there with my husband, and he's not into seafood. But eventually, I was passing by alone, with money, and... open! I liked everything, including the pearl tea(a tapioca pearl). Just the thing.

Visited September 2011
Alisha T, Social Media Manager at Pearls Oyster Bar, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank for posting and I'm glad you found the opportunity to dine with us. Pearl's is open on Fridays from 5-11 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 4-11 p.m. I'm glad you enjoyed your meal, especially the pearl tea. We hope to see you again soon!
OKC,Ok
“Seafood Lovers Beware!”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Wife and I came here on a very slow Sunday evening. Ordered a dozen oysters, they had been frozen, and were still somewhat frozen when received. Ordered fried calamari and shrimp, it was edible but very bland. I have had excellent seafood in Kansas City, but cannot recommend this establishment. It's a shame because the location and atmosphere are genuinely quite pleasant. Have fun at the casino, but if you're hungry try the BBQ next door!
Side note, there are 4 Pearl's & Trappers in Okc. I have eaten at them all at one time or another. They are moderately pricy, but I highly recommend all of them.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank daniherr
, Social Media Manager at Pearls Oyster Bar, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
I'm sorry if you were not satisfied with the quality of your meal at Pearl's. We take our guests' feedback very seriously and the quality of the food in all of our restaurants is very important to us. I have forwarded your comments along to our restaurant chef. I hope you give us another chance when you are back in Kansas City.
Okinawa, Japan
“"Lacking Flavor"”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I went to Pearls Oyster Bar based on a review I read on yelp. I had my heart set on the Jumbo Shrimp Boil. I could not wait for it to get to the table because I knew it was going to be excellent. When it arrived at the table it looked good but it was extremely bland. I was expecting awesome flavors and it was horrible. My son had the gumbo and it was okay. The best course was the appetizer, calamari full of flavor and very light. Our server, Greg did a great job and the atmosphere was good. In I had to do it all over again I would have just went to Joes Crab Shack. There boils are popping with flavor.