“Yum!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sheridan's Frozen Custard
Reviewed September 18, 2012

One of the best places for custard! You can either Drive thru or park and order at the window. Strawberry + cheesecake = Awesomeness!!

There are newer reviews for Sheridan's Frozen Custard

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is the best custard I have tasted in my travels. We look forward to going here everytime we come to the KC Metro area. We wish there was one in Wichita.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

This is the best and most creative ice cream in town.

I like the concretes. They are icecream with stuff added. They are like blizzards, but better. They also have other dishes.

Be sure to ask about concrete combinations that are not on the menu.

Fast, delicious, friendly.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

On a recent trip to visit our daughter we were introduced to Sheridans. WOW! You can design your own combination of goodies to mix/blend with vanilla or chocolate custard. It was a little pricey but the quality of the product is superb. Good thing For me that I don't have regular access to this great product. I would over indulge.

Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

This is just a walk up kiosk pretty much with just a few benches to sit on. Given that it was over 100 degrees that was a bummer. The combinations are pretty creative and all sound great, but when we received our concretes (basic custard flavor with mix ins) they were runny. Hardly solid custard at all. So my caramel pretzel combo was just crispy Pretzels floating in melted custard. It was a hot day, so I would expect it to melt quickly, but I would hope it wouldnt already be melted beyond anything before we got it. Several in our party could not finish because it was so sweet and just a melted mess. Disappointing.