“Nice sports bar”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal and watched my KU Jayhawks. The service was good and the wings were awesome. I will be going back next time I am in town.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've recently gone GF and when traveling it's quite complicated to find places quickly and without being a pain to my companions. This place was really great and very accommodating! They have a gf menu and the manager came by and made sure I was taken care of and took special care to make sure my food was prepared as I needed it to. And they were able to tell me which of their Vodka's were gf too! Thumbs up!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I visited with our daughter on October 8th, 2012. I understand this is a sports bar/restaurant, but I found the menu to be lacking. My husband ordered the pulled pork, which when it arrived, wound up to be corned beef. This was rectified and my husband enjoyed it, although it thought it was a bit too hot (spicy). My daughter ordered the BLEU BALLS Mini chicken Cordon Bleu’s filled with Canadian-style bacon and Swiss cheese, all rolled up into bite-sized pieces. Served with our
dijon garlic dipping sauce. Yes, I copied and pasted that. I felt it was easier. Then problem was that there was virtually nothing inside of them. I felt bad for her, as she is pregnant and was looking forward to eating this.

I had a plain salad, as there wasn't anything on the menu that interested me. As a side note, the mozzerella sticks are $7.99 here. Just walk down the corridor and get the same thing at the Corner Grill for $4.99.

Overall, we decided we wouldn't go back. We'd rather go to the Corner Grill or get room service.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

What a great place to sit back have some fun and eating. Food was just great and all servers very friendly would rate 10+

Reviewed March 13, 2012

810 Zones are great to visit while in Kansas CIty. A great place to watch sports on their big screens. Quesedilla appetizers are delicious and the drinks are up to par also.
Would recommend.