Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
It was a lot of fun!!

This was our first time to try an escape room. It was just my husband and I, so we booked a room... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
MANTFAM1279
Clinton, Missouri
Challenging and Fun!

I took two different small groups of kids from my summer school class to Breakout KC. I personally... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $72.00
from $18.58
from $60.00
4,235 results
All reviews truman room casino room szechuan secret team building a lot of fun group of friends can't wait to go back seconds to spare great fun fun experience co workers escape room clues blast teamwork kc strangers
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Went with friends to do The Cure and was very surprised at the great design and puzzle design of the room. Though we didn't win, we had a blast attempting to make our desperate escape. The only complaint I had was that our staff member or Game Master wasn't very nice and seemed annoyed at us before even the room started. Otherwise I'd recommend this to anyone that has a free hr with friends.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Great staff and good fun. For those of us who need reading glasses and didn't bring them it was difficult to read very small numbers on the padlocks for some of the clues. Easier to see padlocks would make it easier for this old guy.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Great staff, we went with kids (10,11) and wanted the kids to really participate, I thought the staff did a great job of adapting the experience to a group with kids while still keeping it quite challenging.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

This was a first for most of us on our work outing as a team but it was even better than I expected. We did not escape in time but it was a blast. We love a challenge and we certainly got it and plan to go back for more. Sabrina was great as our guide and the whole experience was friendly and interesting. Thank you!

Reviewed April 23, 2019

This is the 4th escape room I have done, first at Breakout KC. I can honestly say this was the funniest, most interactive escape room I have done. Definitely would recommend.