“Cute coffee shop”

Ranked #8 of 44 Coffee & Tea in Kansas City
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I've only been here for coffee, but I've heard that their salads are great. The gibralter here is amazing, and it's a cute place to meet with friends for coffee. It has a very homey feel.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Very cute place on the outside & inside... It is like a little garage that someone made into a coffee shop/cafe... So far I have only tried an iced soy latte but plan to go back & get a fresh juice and some sort of food... The menu looks good & I appreciated that while I was about the 6th person in line the drink menu on the wall had large print... I am not blind or anything (well, maybe I am without my contacts) but my recollection of many places is that you cannot read wall menus until you are at the register...This was the first time I have enjoyed a latte since I was in Australia in March where they had the best lattes ever!

1  Thank snicklefritz3
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Love it will be back again!

Liquid Sunshine very yummy, yogurt parfait and bacon apple maple muffin my kids loved it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had not been at the Filling Station in a few years and the place did not seem as good as I remembered it to be - but then again I am old and not really the demographic that this place targets. Thought it to be a bit loud for a conversation with my friend. I did a latte as they no longer carry the Meat and Potatoes variety that they used to carry. Not sure I will go back.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The title says it all... The coffee here is reasonable and delicious, the bakery items are usually delicious and always expensive. The atmosphere is very trendy and airy.