“Best Desserts”

Ranked #146 of 1,424 Restaurants in Kansas City
Bozeman, Montana
“Best Desserts”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The salads are very good, I haven't tried their sandwiches. We tried the macaroons and they are Absolutely Fabulous!

Visited May 2012

Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Good salad and blue cheese garlic bread, but...”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

staff was standoffish. One woman was friendly when I first came in, but after I placed my order, that was it. Disappointing -- I would like to go back because it's local and convenient, but for that price (about $14 for a small salad, blue cheese garlic bread and a soft drink) I'd like for them to be happy to have my business.

• Visited July 2012
Iowa
“If only I lived in KC, I'd eat here all the time!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We love KC barbecue, but when enough is enough, it's time for something light, fresh, made from scratch before your very eyes. We found Mixx close to where we stayed for a weekend visit and were so glad. The roasted beet and yam with candied nuts and goat cheese was a WINNER! Wish I lived in KC so I could eat here all the time.

• Visited June 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“A bit pricey but great food”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is one of my favorite places in the city. They have amazing salads prepared right in front of you with your choice of ingredients. For those who are not as adventurous they do have recommendations in the menu. They also have great soups, sandwiches, and some of the best cupcakes in town. They are a little pricey but a salad can easily last two meals.

• Visited May 2012
Fairway, Kansas
“we love to eat here”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Great salads, sandwiches and soups. There are a lot of restaurants downtown and many are overpriced and their food isn't good. If you go to The Mixx, you won't be disappointed. It's a little pricey for a salad, but soooo worth it.

• Visited May 2012