All reviews coco key water resort destination imagination the taylor swift concert outdoor pool bbq place royals stadium chiefs game close proximity enjoyed my stay shuttle service tomas randall soto simmered kc interstate conference
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019

I was completely disappointed in this hotel. It was filthy, outdated, stuff broken everywhere, a towel was wrapped around our smoke detector in our room, thermostat set on 81 and it was freezing in our room, no towels at the pool, food and trash on every table in the water park, breakfast buffet was way too expensive, I could go on and on. Do NOT stay here! Over priced!

Room tip: Do not book single bed in East Wing
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
chelseaburgard, Rooms Division Manager at Adam's Mark Hotel & Conference Center at the Sports Stadium Complex, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I always use guest feedback as a training tool, so I will ensure your concerns are passed on to department heads to address directly. Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

I would give this hotel no stars but the bar was good.
We came here on a weekend there was snow. They do not shovel and it took a day to clear the parking lot. Lobby was wet all the time and I slipped and fell.
Rooms were terrible. Stains on the lamp shade and carpet. Dirty towel left hanging on the side of our tub. Carpets dirty. I was here with a group and my room was worse than others but I still cannot understanding anyone giving this hotel a good review.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Gmanbumpy
chelseaburgard, Rooms Division Manager at Adam's Mark Hotel & Conference Center at the Sports Stadium Complex, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are working diligently to train a new staff, and it is a work in progress. Unfortunately, since we area 24/7 business, and have no down time, so we must train on the job. I appreciate you bringing your concerns to my attention, since I am using guest feedback as a training tool with our new team members.

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

My family and I stayed this past week again for the Spring Break holiday. We have stayed twice before. My kids (6 & 8) both had a blast in the Water Park. My wife and I enjoyed chatting with the bartender Charlie, she is a riot! There were a lot of people in the park the days we were there which made the park very loud but I guess if you have that many kids screaming and playing it is to be expected. All the staff I spoke with were very friendly. This property does need a few upgrades here and there but overall was fine for me and my family. I did recieve a nice clean room that was overlooking downtown and the stadiums this year which was nice. A shout out also to Tomas for getting our fridge delivered fast after I had requested it twice and the extra towels. Good luck with all the Spring breakers you have your hands full!

Trip type: Traveled with family
chelseaburgard, Guest Relations Manager at Adam's Mark Hotel & Conference Center at the Sports Stadium Complex, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Thank you Mike S for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We are thrilled you had a wonderful family getaway. I will be sure to pass the praise to Charlie and Tomas! Our dedicated staff is here to ensure you have a memorable stay. We truly appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 22, 2019

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days and 3 nights during spring break. Beds were like sleeping on a bed of rocks (so lumpy). Pool area bathroom was filthy Water park area was also dirty, as well as many other areas of the hotel. I glanced in one conference room and saw the carpet was taped in several spots. You could see water stains on the ceilings downstairs and the wall paper was bubbled in places. I saw lots of dried wood piled against one outside wall by the dumpster area.The room was booked probably a month ahead and when we got there at 430 pm the room was not ready. Told to wait another 30 min. Then told it was still not ready. Water to A/C had not been turned on and it only blew hot air. I spoke another guest who said her A/C was set on 60 and still didn't work after being "worked" on twice. Elevators broke down the last night I was there. Chief engineer and Repairman for elevator had an attitude when we commented the one working elevator had issues as well.
Shower head pipe leaked and sprayed water , toilet ran almost not stop. Tub was slick to stand in.
Chlorine smell would almost knock you down when entering water park area. Pool was cloudy. Hot tub was not hot even on the highest setting.
I think you can get the idea of how well this vacation went. This hotel has a lot of issues that need to be addressed.

Room tip: find you a newer or better rated hotel
1  Thank okietraveler111

Reviewed March 22, 2019

Summary: Boils down to Poor management.
Video arcade: Most machine broken or not working right.
Pool: Water was murky. No towels. Hot tub not working. Pools need to be cleaned and repainted.
CoCo Waterpark: Eyes burned of chlorine. Toys and equipment not working, water mats torn, tubes deflated, large spill bucket on top of play area broken.
Hotel: No towels in room or pool area, Maids cleaning rooms and disturbing entire hallway at 10:00 PM., something wrong with AC in all rooms... people were flocking to Walmart to get box fans, center elevator took us on a crazy ride up and down without doors opening... had to press several floor buttons to finally get it to stop, mold in bathtub, TV Guide button didn't work, hair from previous guests still on bathroom floor, carpets need replacing, several hotel employees were clueless when we had questions or needed help. It's too bad... it could be a nice place. The Adam's Mark in St. Louis used to be fabulous.

Room tip: Steer Clear
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I will be certain to let my department heads know about the concerns you encountered during your stay, so they can be addressed. Thank you for your feedback.