“Great sanwiches”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Merriam, Kansas
“Great sanwiches”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Try a meatball grinder! Great place to eat while in westport. Something a little different and worth the trip.

Visited January 2013

Venice, Florida
“Best Pizza ever!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Each trip to Kansas City this is a must go for us!

The service is great and the pizza is the best I have ever had anywhere!

• Visited March 2013
“Yummy!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

All of us really enjoyed this restaurant. The Philly, potato casserole and pretzel were fantastic. Our server Molly was great with the kids and handled them with just a touch of sarcasm -which is perfect for our family. The atmosphere was eclectic and provided the kids with tons to look at. This is probably not the place I would go if I was hoping for a romantic dinner or if I had a fear of tattoos. We will make it back here on future trips to KC.

Lindsborg, Kansas
“Unique. Good food.”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Visiting our daughter in Kansas City, she told us of a great place to eat that she wanted to share with us. The neighborhood is a bit sketchy (I'm from out in the middle of Kansas in small town rural-ville, so I'm probably a bit too worried about neighborhoods in KC). We had very good homemade hamburgers and slices of hand tossed pizza. The food was very good, prices pretty reasonable. $24 for two burgers and two huge slices of pizza and two soft drinks. I was a bit surprised that the burgers did not come with sides, but they were so big that it really didn't matter anyway. I found the service to be just fine. We were there about 11:30 and the place started to jump pretty quickly, so watch out for the lunch rush! If you're wondering about trying it--go for it. Several reviewers have mentioned the cleanliness, or lack thereof, and yes, it wasn't the cleanest joint in town. If you're a neat freak, just put your blinders on and give it a try. ;)

• Visited March 2013
Kansas City, Kansas
“This place is great!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've been here a couple of times for lunch now and it's super good. It's one of the few places that my drink is always filled, the service is great. The food is really good, be sure to try their meatball grinder. I usually don't like meatball subs but theirs is perfection! The style inside is eclectic. I've never been when they have live music but I'm sure it's a blast.