“Bengal Tiger Pizza!”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I did not expect this place to have food that blew my mind. Loved the "dive" like atmosphere. We ordered a half Bengal Tiger/half Margarita pizza topped with "the chili bomb". OMG. The Bengal Tiger portion was awesome. I'm still craving this pizza 3 days later. They have a ton of beers available as well. It was a great place to hang out and eat.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Good sandwiches and a regular weekend lunch destination for me. 1/2 sandwich/salad combo is my standard fare.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

While in KC had to try this place out since Dinners, Drive-thru, and Drives had featured on the show. The atmoshpere was artsy with a very eclectic clientele. I wasn't brave enough to try the famous chili/tot centered pizza, but the Philly was really good and the potato casarole was like eating a really thick potatoe soup. Nice lunch.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We seen this on tv when Guy Fieri was eating there & knew we had to try it since we live less than an hr away. My husband was born & raised in Philadelphia & they advertise having authentic Philly cheesesteak sandwiches. We took his mother along with us & they both enjoyed the cheesesteak sandwiches. I got pizza & hot wings and omg...so freaking good! The food is A-maz-ing! Waitress was friendly, food was quickly delivered to us. Atmosphere in the restaurant is young, hip & fun. If you are visiting in the KC area, eating at this place should be top priority. Can't wait to go back & have it again!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is my third trip to Grinders and I have had good food and a good time each time. The decor is eclectic and unusual, the servers friendly and the food is good. This time I had the pear salad and loved it. My daughter had the philly cheesesteak and the Gouda potato casserole and she was impressed. This Sunday, they are showing a movie outside in the back. Just bring chairs!