“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Room 39

Room 39
Reserve with OpenTable
Room 39 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 1,411 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bell
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

A great time, the 4 course dinner was a great value and great taste. I don't think we had anything we didn't enjoy. Desserts were SOOOO good.

Visited May 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Cozy atmosphere and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

I went for lunch and service was pretty quick. I had matcha tea and the soup. Both were very tasty.

• Visited November 2011
Kansas
“Great food overtrying service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

We ate their tasting menu which is of great value. Innovative watermelon salad. Great pasta. A bit disappointing fois gra. Very good main dishes. We tried the fish and the duck.
The service while good was a bit annoying, when on ever dish the waiter has to ask at least twice if it's good....

Kansas City
“Excellent breakfast--cozy & delish--a neighborhood feel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2011

Daughter #1 and I enjoyed a yummy breakfast yesterday at the Westport location, which started with outstanding coffee. My "baked eggs" were so good I didn't share them. Came with outstanding side of perfect fruit. Really, when is the "side of fruit" any good at all? I ate every piece of the various melons &grapes because they were top notch. Daughter's side of the breakfast potatos were great too. She offered me a bite of her much-enjoyed breakfast but I was so happy with mine that I didn't even taste hers. Next time. I've eaten lunch here at the 39th Street one in Westport before, and been very happy.. The "out south" Room 39 in the upscale Mission Farms retail/condo/office park is good too, creative & fresh food-- but that suburban location gives much more of a white-bread atmosphere than Westport. Westport is always funky and fun. Wanted to go for Sunday brunch, but only Msn. Farms is open on Sunday. May have to make the trek!

• Visited September 2011
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Best Restaurant Experience in YEARS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

We went for dinner on a Friday night. They had a great menu for all courses! It's a small restaurant so plan ahead. Locally grown produce used when possible. We went with a group of 8 and everyone liked their food. That's a rare find with our group! I also love the location. It's a tough area to park but a very trendy neighborhood. Highly recommend for couples or a girls night out!

• Visited April 2011