When my flight was cancelled, I had to spend 30 hrs at Kansas City airport waiting for the next one. Residence Inn's 'distressed traveler policy' allowed me to spend the night & all the next day at their hotel. The personnel were all very pleasant, the room was quite comfortable, the free meals were satisfactory, and I'd recommend the Residence Inn at Kansas City airport to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Airport will help you feel connected while away from home and maintain a balance of work and life. Designed for the extended-stay traveler, the hotel features all the comforts of home. Each suite offers a spacious bedroom and living room, as well as a full kitchen. Start your day off right with a complimentary hot breakfast every morning and unwind during the Mix Monday through Wednesday 6-7:30pm (times may vary). Ideally located just off I-29 and 4 miles from the Kansas City International Airport, we offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. If you are in town for business, we are just a short drive from General Motors, Ford and Ft Leavenworth. The hotel is a short drive from one of the Kansas City premier shopping, dining and entertainment districts, Zona Rosa as well as Tiffany Hills Sports Complex. Whether you are traveling on business or looking for a discount family vacation, you are sure to enjoy the best stay at Residence Inn Kansas City Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Residence Inn