“Yummmm” 5 of 5 bubbles

Saki Asian Sushi Hibachi Restaurant
Ranked #201 of 1,400 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Yummmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I am in LOVE with Saki. My friends and I eat there every couple of months and we have never had a complaint. It's yummy!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Excellent sushi north of the river”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

We've eaten at Saki restaurant three times in the month it's been open. The service is very nice and professional and the food is great. No misses yet. Last night I had the blue crab rolls. They came topped with a sesame crunchy topping which was so good I'm still thinking about it today. It motivated me to write this review. If you like sushi, this place knows what it's doing. The restaurant is in a location which one reviewer called "the place restaurants go to die." That's true but I hope it doesn't happen to Saki. Make the effort to find this restaurant (behind McDonalds and next to IHop). It's so worth it.

• Visited March 2014
kansas ctiy
“Overprice and just okay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I went to lunch, we didn't know there was a lunch menu until after we ordered. We ended up ordering the crab ragon (horrible don't waste your money) We also ordered the cowboy roll (yum) and a spicy shrimp roll (just okay). If you aren't ordering off their expensive Signature Roll menu don't order! I would recommend driving an extra 10 min to Kome they are not as expensive and better. This restaurant will eventually be another death by location, you have to drive behind McDonald's on a side road and the restaurant has zero hibachi grills in eye sight, to me when you say hibachi grill I think of food cooked in front of me! Total miss :(

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Kansas City, Missouri
“First time here - very good food and service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

New restaurant in the neighborhood so we stopped by to try it. Went about 4:30 on a Saturday and was promptly seated. Waitress came immediately and took our drink orders. We had questions about the menu since we had not eaten here before and she was knowledgeable and made several recommendations. We had the sake to drink, which was served warm and tasted very good. We had the calamari as an appetizer and it too was good. I had the chicken sweet and sour with fried rice and my husband had a chicken dish that was supposed to be spicy but he said it was not spicy. Food was pretty good and served quickly. I noticed many others were ordering the sushi dishes and they looked very good – if fact I wish I would have had one of those. We will go back and try it again. Our bill was $50 for appetizer, 2 main courses and the saki.

• Visited March 2014