“Best stadium”
Review of Arrowhead Stadium

Arrowhead Stadium
Ranked #11 of 160 things to do in Kansas City
More attraction details
Owner description: There is no better way to experience Arrowhead and learn about the Chiefs than to take a Tour of the Stadium! We offer public, private, and game day tours of the stadium. get an in depth tour of normally restricted areas of Arrowhead. You will visit the following on your Tour of Arrowhead Stadium: • Press Box • Chiefs Hall of Honor • Scout Investment Club Level • Locker Room • Field Sideline
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I went to this place for an amazing game. Dallas lost and we loved our time. A little hard to get to before game. Leave early to get there on time... way early.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

you are always going to have a good time at a chiefs game
the fans and the food is fantastic. the new remodel is great.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Even though the Chiefs lost, we had a blast! The stadium is quite easy to access (and ladies, I found that I never had to wait in line for the restroom!).
The noise level when the crowd gets going is like a second pulse - it goes right through you!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Enjoyed the experience of visiting and amazed that the baseball stadium is immediately next door - but it makes sense. Impressive place to see close up.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I can't say I was impressed with Arrowhead Stadium because I've been to so many stadiums around the Country that (to me) are a lot more appealing aesthetically. They have a very basic stadium to me, one you would see at a college town or in a city that has a big "high school football following" where they put a lot money into their teams! I'm sure there's a lot of history to this stadium and I wish I could've taken the tour as that would've allowed a better perspective into the Chiefs organization! What I will say though is that they have a GREAT fan base. I'm a Cowboys fan and they showed us much love when we arrived in KC. It was a lot of fun, the food was good, and we got drunk! The only thing that would've made this trip better is if the Cowboys had won!