Review Highlights
Late Season Game

We were there two nights before the end of the season and the night they honored their retiring... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
fenleft
Great little stadium

Was my first time in KC, so I went to a game. Since the Royals were terrible this year, there... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $13.00
from $23.00
from $18.58
2,528 results
All reviews royals game great ballpark ball park hall of fame kansas city royals world series left field outfield experience royals fan buck night behind home plate center field mlb parks watch a game great seats home team great place to watch
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Love visiting baseball stadiums around the country. Easy to find just off the interstate. Even when there is no game, the parking lot is assessable for an up close look.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was a stop with my grandson and the folks here were wonderful. Baseball fans of Kansas City have a gem here! Take the time when in town to visit and root for the home team, you wont regret the trip!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been going to this stadium since the year it opened and I must say it wears its age well. I'm glad to see they have kept the fountains but the crass commercialization is a distraction but I understand that's what you get nowdays. Still a great place to watch a ballgame.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came to KC for an Astros game and to see the stadium. Well maintained and very clean. Friendly staff and great atmosphere. It is a very old park so the speakers are a little hard to hear at times. Great outfield fountains with lights and changing shapes. We were a little surprised that there was no “local” 7th inning stretch song after the Take Me Out to the Ballgame. For us, that’s part of the visiting experience. Maybe it was just the day we were there? Overall great experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For a stadium built in the 1970s, The “K” as it’s known is outstanding. Both the care for the upkeep & the Royals fans themselves make this a first class experience. We were rooting for the visiting team, but there was no foul language or rude Royals fans.

The tickets are reasonable for a major league stadium & the customer service is very friendly.

This was our kids first major league game & I never had to worry about what they would see or hear.