“Monday April 29”

kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Monday April 29”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Went to the Royals vs Indians game. The Royals didn't hit at all. But it was a beautiful night, we had wonderful seats, and it was a nice night to be outside. We were greeted and shown to our seats by a man named Bob, who was outstanding. Very polite, easy to talk to, no pressure, just having fun. He told us where the best food was, where bathrooms are, and to be careful about foul balls. We ended up having a conversation about In-And-Out burgers in Vegas!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Dodge City, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“BATS Crown Club”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

The BATS Crown Club tightens were worth every penny. The view at field level was amazing. The per game buffet was very taste. When we arrived in the Crown Club we were sat at a table and the process was explained to us and promptly told to have a great time. The service at the seats was bar none. The seats were comfortable and we were asked if we wanted a blanket. Now that is service! We will try to get these tickets again for sure!

5 Thank Tracik68
Joplin, Missouri
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“One of the Finest!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I grew up near KC and have been to many a Royal's game! The stadium is by far one of the most beautiful in the country. You'll enjoy the watershows, the crowd, and fireworks each night. The stadium is also well cleaned and well kept so visitors will enjoy even more!

One of my favorite things is the small town feel to the stadium. Yes, it's large, but you feel like you're somehow at home when you're at the "K"!

Visited May 2012
Minnesota
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 293 helpful votes
“One of the best stadium complexes around”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Once again I was reminded just how good of a place "The K" is. I have been to about 2/3 of the major league stadiums from coast to coast and low and behold, I think the best one is right in my own backyard. Not growing up a Royals fan or even in the midwest, I can't be accused of being biased towards this place. I always feel safe, get in and out of the stadium within minutes and the fans are great. How many ballparks can you say that? Most stadiums now are downtown and while you may feel safe while at the game, once you're dumped out onto the streets, yikes! Kansas City can be very proud of their baseball stadium. Not a bad seat in the house, food choices are awesome and I will continue to go back!

phoenix, az
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Kauffman is stunning.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went to a Blue Jays/Royals game on 4/12. WOW!!! The last time I was at a game here was a playoff game between the A's and the Royals in 1981. I am not a huge fan of all the signage at the stadiums nowadays, but I guess that is considered "progress", and is in all of them these days. That said the " K " and it's renovations are amazing. Go at least 90 minutes to walk around the entire stadium. The Royals HOF, the views from the fountains, all of the things for the kids to do, the food, etc. What a job they have done to the best football/baseball complex in America. Now to the action on the field. The Royals have a team that hustles and should be exciting and competitive this season. Too bad I live in Phoenix where they play in an airplane hanger, the worst atmosphere of any big league stadium in the majors. I will now follow the Royals closer than ever. GO ROYALS!

1 Thank reno76