“BATS Crown Club”
Review of Kauffman Stadium

Kauffman Stadium
Ranked #4 of 160 things to do in Kansas City
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The BATS Crown Club tightens were worth every penny. The view at field level was amazing. The per game buffet was very taste. When we arrived in the Crown Club we were sat at a table and the process was explained to us and promptly told to have a great time. The service at the seats was bar none. The seats were comfortable and we were asked if we wanted a blanket. Now that is service! We will try to get these tickets again for sure!

6  Thank Tracik68
Write a ReviewReviews (2,144)

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I grew up near KC and have been to many a Royal's game! The stadium is by far one of the most beautiful in the country. You'll enjoy the watershows, the crowd, and fireworks each night. The stadium is also well cleaned and well kept so visitors will enjoy even more!

One of my favorite things is the small town feel to the stadium. Yes, it's large, but you feel like you're somehow at home when you're at the "K"!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Once again I was reminded just how good of a place "The K" is. I have been to about 2/3 of the major league stadiums from coast to coast and low and behold, I think the best one is right in my own backyard. Not growing up a Royals fan or even in the midwest, I can't be accused of being biased towards this place. I always feel safe, get in and out of the stadium within minutes and the fans are great. How many ballparks can you say that? Most stadiums now are downtown and while you may feel safe while at the game, once you're dumped out onto the streets, yikes! Kansas City can be very proud of their baseball stadium. Not a bad seat in the house, food choices are awesome and I will continue to go back!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went to a Blue Jays/Royals game on 4/12. WOW!!! The last time I was at a game here was a playoff game between the A's and the Royals in 1981. I am not a huge fan of all the signage at the stadiums nowadays, but I guess that is considered "progress", and is in all of them these days. That said the " K " and it's renovations are amazing. Go at least 90 minutes to walk around the entire stadium. The Royals HOF, the views from the fountains, all of the things for the kids to do, the food, etc. What a job they have done to the best football/baseball complex in America. Now to the action on the field. The Royals have a team that hustles and should be exciting and competitive this season. Too bad I live in Phoenix where they play in an airplane hanger, the worst atmosphere of any big league stadium in the majors. I will now follow the Royals closer than ever. GO ROYALS!

1  Thank reno76
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Love going to KC for baseball, usually to catch the visiting team. Easy access to parking and tailgating. My friends and I always get stand room only tickets and watch the game from the fountains in right field. If you get tired of standing there are always seat open that you can use. Plus, the SRO tickets are maybe $20-$30 and had $10 on them that can be used at the concession stand. Helluva deal!