“Best ballpark in the country”
Review of Kauffman Stadium

Kauffman Stadium
Ranked #4 of 159 things to do in Kansas City
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This place is so awesome because the facilities are so amazing. Every seat is a good seat, the fountains are iconic, and the outfield activities for kids are great. I make it a point to travel here at least once a year, and I live about 400 miles away!

1  Thank Esteban1216

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I am a die hard Royals fan, so I have been the stadium hundred of times. It is a great place for people of all ages! The food & drink selection is very broad and the outfield has plenty of extras for the kiddos! I love baseball and so I think all of the seats are good, but the seats in the outfield seem to be kind of loud with the fountains being right next to you but its a great place to catch a ball!

1  Thank TravelOwl1984
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love everything about Kauffman Stadium !!!
First of all, tailgating is a sport of its' own at the ball park.
Pay the 10 bucks and park in the lot.
Royals fans bring tailgating to a new level.
Go early, bring beer, brats, (whatever) many people bring grills as well.
Once inside the park you will find all types of GOOD food and beverages.
You'll want to walk around the entire park so you don't miss things like the baseball museum and even the childrens play area (Its really cool & I don't even have kids)
Last but not least is my favorite part of the park....
THE FOUNTAINS are spectacular !
On a hot day it's great to sit in the fountain seats but be aware when the wind blows just right you may get wet.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I know we don't live in Chicago, or Boston, but you can't beat Kauffman stadium for the value for the money. Our facility is top notch and don't miss the Hall of Fame within the stadium. The concessions are some of KC's best !! You can get a great seat at an even better price here and teh group sales staff is fabulous

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Sure the Royals maybe struggling, however, I have watched the Yankees play here, and what a lovely stadium to do that. There doesn't seem to be a bad seat, driving to the satdium , parking it is all very easy