“The stadium is quite unique , loved it!”
Review of Kauffman Stadium

Kauffman Stadium
Ranked #4 of 162 things to do in Kansas City
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Ok the Royals were out of the playoffs but with the Tigers in town, it made a fun game with lots of points. The stadium is very nice and the water fountains makes this place unique for sure . Go see a game , it is worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,151)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went to a Royals-Rangers game there and had a great time. Since the Royals aren't playing "real" well--the seats are much less expensive than in other ballparks. We were able to get prime seating right behind the home plate--only about 6 rows back for only around $100 a ticket--no way we could have had those seats at the Rangers Arlington park for that price. Weather was great--ballpark food not quite as good as some others we have visited but nonetheless, it's a pretty field and fans were nice. I'd go back to this field anytime!

1  Thank DKLT
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Kauffman stadum is beautiful, a great example of the baseball look and feel... food too high, Royals are a joke, so haven't had a reason to visit recently.

1  Thank Lanita S
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Kauffman Stadium continues to shine and be an absolutely beautiful ballpark for visitors to enjoy. Fountains, the scoreboard, seats near the field and the between inning entertainment are all family friendly. Parking is a bit pricey ($10), but cheaper than the same lot used for the KC Chiefs ($24 at last look). Very fun way to enjoy an afternoon when it isn't unpleasantly hot outside. Nice renovations for this year's All Star Game. Be sure to bring your camera!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I love visiting ball parks and watching games when I travel. The Royals Stadium was a nice stadium in the 1970's tradition. For those of you who have visited the old Shea Stadium you know what I mean. What I liked the most it didnt kill the pocketbook. Great seats for under 20.00. You can bring in your own dinner - We brought in Subway Sandwiches and you can also bring in your own water bottles. I went on Armed Forces Appreciation Day and the salute to our troops brought tears to my eyes. Tom Hanks go it wrong when he said "there is no crying in baseball" Honestly a wonderful night out!!