“Fun - go with Ceasar!”

$60.00*
and up
Kansas City Segway Tour: Country Club Plaza Area
More attraction details
Owner description: Coming April 1, 2014 Segway Bike & Stroll is the answer to an exciting tour of Kansas City. We will glide through the historic neighborhoods taking in the natural beauty, architecture, arts, entertainment, and history. See you Soon.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Kansas City, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun - go with Ceasar!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We scheduled a tour as a chance to ride Segways around midtown. They were sold out but called back immediately to add an additional, later tour (which actually made it more fun, 7:30 on a Friday night).

Caesar was patient with our learning curve and made sure we all had it down. He is a second year art student and was a fantastic ambassador of midtown.

Would definitely go again - great idea if you have friends from out of town (drinks following).

1 Thank aer-KC

Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So Much Fun!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My brother surprised my husband with a Segway tour for his birthday and it was a blast. Cesar was our guide and he did a great job of teaching us how to ride and educating us on the city's history and landmarks. We are from Kansas City and still learned so much in a very fun and interactive way. We thought 2 hours would be way too long, but it wasn't long enough! Once you get the hang of the Segway it is very easy and intuitive. Anyone can do it. I highly recommend this tour if you are visiting the city or just want something different to do.

Lee's Summit, Missouri
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Segway tour of Kansas City.”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Ryan, our tour guide was amazing. We began with a short video and then Ryan showed us how to get on and ride the segway. We headed to Westport, then through Mill Park at the Plaza, the the KC Art Institute, the Nelson Art Gallery and over the the Kauffman Garden. Our teens, 15 and 17 were thrilled and my husband and I enjoyed it. Can't wait to do it again. Ryan knew alot about each area we toured and even though I have lived in KC for 55 years, I learned and saw things I have not seen before. This tour is well worth the money and the family time together was priceless!!

1 Thank kcmomshopper
Raymore, Missouri
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Segway tour of KC -Plaza area”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

great fun, great way to see the things that you normally just drive by. Ryan, the tour guide, was great and informative about the area sights. The only thing that would have made it better, would have been to ride even longer.

1 Thank Stephen J
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Unique Way to View the City...By Segway!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I've lived in the Kansas City area for 54 years and have been to Westport, the Plaza, and The Nelson Atkins Art Museum numerous times, but have never experienced it like I did on a tour offered by Segway, Bike & Stroll. Riding a Segway offered a new sense of excitement while rolling down side streets, as Drew, our tour guide, filled us in on local history and little known facts. Mix that with a breeze in your face and a guide with a sense of humor and the 2 hour tour flew by. I highly recommend spending the time and money for this experience, whether you live here or passing through.

Visited May 2014