Hilton President Kansas City
$135
$105
$178
  • Restaurant
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$174
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$119
Hyatt.com
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$118
BestWestern.com
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$83
$72
$269
$229
Marriott Hotels
1,208 results
All reviewspower and light districtsprint centerwalnut roomdrum room barfront deskcorner roombeautiful hotelentertainment districtclassic hotelmodern amenitiesbars and restaurantsbreakfast buffetwithin walking distancewedding partyvalet parkingself parkbusiness trip
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Stayed 3 nights in May. Very nice hotel. Great location to Power and Light District and short cab ride to business conference. Room was clean and update. Valet and front desk were pleasant and efficient. Drum room bar had no bartender in there on two occasions that I entered. They must have been in kitchen or somewhere doing something. I did have to ask to have my room cleaned on two days as when I got back from meetings at the end of the day, it still was not cleaned. One day could have been my fault as I came back to room during day and they might not of wanted to disturb me but the second day I do not know why. No big deal. Front desk made sure it was taken care of promptly. I definitely be back when I an in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
philipstrnad, General Manager at Hilton President Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

David-
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about your visit to our hotel. It sounds like we had a couple of little service hiccups that we could have avoided. My apologies. I am pleased will stay with us in the future. I am sure we can provide a trouble free stay for sure. Thanks again for your time and constructive feedback!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I received the most outstanding treatment at the President Hotel in KC, MO. I had stayed there previously with family to attend a concert. This time I was alone to do the same. The hotel is located in a prime location to attend events in KC, MO, plus it's a Hilton. We always stay with Hilton when we can. I was upgraded to the Presidential Suite!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for that wonderful review! I am so pleased we recognized your membership in Hilton HHonors, and that we upgraded you to the finest hotel suite in Kansas City! As you know one of the perks that comes along with staying at a "brand" hotel is the membership rewards and recognition. We certainly would like to see you again in the future!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Beds are poor and Coffee bar has limited hours of operation. Not open in the afternoon and not open until 7am in the morning according to the fromt desk, though still no one there at 7, therefore I am not sure when it really opens. Staff was great, room was clean. Location is the best for being downtown.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
philipstrnad, General Manager at Hilton President Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thanks for the review. I am sorry we could not provide consistent hours in the coffee shop. It does indeed open at 7AM. I am sure it was frustrating to have the conflicting information on the hours and service in this area. We will discuss this issue with our management team.
Thanks for your time, and again my apologies.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Exemplary service, perfectly appointed, spotless room, 5 star mattress. Every employee warm, friendly, helpful. Hotel dinner house was off the chart delish (23 of us) are still ranting about the food!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review. I am happy to hear you had such a wonderful event at our hotel. You touched on many points that really make our hotel special. Thanks for your time and sharing your thoughts with the Tripadvisor community.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

The staff and hotel were great. Very clean and the staff was almost overly helpful. I would definitely visit again. Good value for the experience and centrally located into the down town KC area. Ed, from Columbus

1  Thank Edwin W
philipstrnad, General Manager at Hilton President Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Edwin-
Thank you for your kind words about your visit to our hotel. I am sure your review will be well received by the Tripadvisor community. As you noted the hotel is rich in history. A nearly 50 million dollar renovation was completed several years ago, bringing this hotel back to it's original condition and glory.
Thanks again for your time and feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.