“Best Mexican in Kansas City!”

Rudy's Tenampa Taqueria
Ranked #193 of 1,530 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Where to begin...first there tacos are amazing. All of them! Beef, chicken, fish...they are the best! Hands down the tastiest I have ever had. The fajitas are delicious! The tortillas are soft and fresh. The chips and salsa are to die for. They offer a mild and a hot and both are great. The cheese dip is also amazing! I have had several items off their menu and I have not been disappointed. The service is great, the food is amazing...must go place!

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

This is my first time here. Being GF we do not frequent Mexican restaurants because of wheat concerns. They were so informative and careful. Chips were warm, salsas flavorful everything was tasty. Friendly servers and kitchen and restaurant were so clean and what a great experience. We will return and bring friends. Being open for 25 Years I can now see why.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Don't count on Rudy's being that special place you want to take someone, but it's a great neighborhood place, and the food is good.

Margaret G, Owner at Rudy's Tenampa Taqueria, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

thank you for your kind review. i hope we can make your next visit a 5 star experience.please let me know what we can improve to make your experience better

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

We purposely planned a KC stop on our way to Eureka Springs, Arkansas in order to have dinner at Rudy’s. The enchiladas were excellent and service was great. We like the decor and feel of eating in a small neighborhood a Mexican restaurant.

Margaret G, Owner at Rudy's Tenampa Taqueria, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

thank you so much for your kind words.its customesr like you that make all of our hard work, worth the effort. i only hope when you come our way again i will have the privilege of meeting you.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Great service, delicious food and outstanding margaritas! I love the chicken sliders, chimichangas, and the salsa is one of my absolute favorites!