“Great Mexican food”

Rudy's Tenampa Taqueria
Ranked #227 of 1,451 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food is great I love their chips and white cheese dip. Their salsa has great flavor. Quality food and quick service so it makes it great for a fast lunch or if you want to sit and visit and eat chips its fun. I have not had anything there I did not like. I try different things on the menu and their prices are good as well. Give it a thumbs up!!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The food was tasty, service was great, and the prices were right. Parking was easy to find on a busy Friday.

The live mariachi (kind of) music was very good - but a bit too loud.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Our 5 dinners were all fairly authentic-tasting, other than the pork chunks were cut way too big for easy consumption. The big letdown was the taco salad that was essentially devoid of actual lettuce. The churros were very good.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Good mexican food! Spectacular family owned and operated with great detail to service! You must try the Tacos which are very unique!

1  Thank 720MarkW720
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I ate at Rudy's 3 times during my 1 week back in town, and I live in Tucson! I love their TACO's that much! Ask for their Chicken tacos if you like fried taco shells-look no further-they're here! Light and crispy-fabuloso! As I said I stopped in 3 times during the week-Love ya Rudy's! Great friendly staff too! Don't forget to tip!