“Great food, great price!”
Review of Ming Garden

Ming Garden
Ranked #568 of 1,611 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Very fresh food and quick service. The house special fried rice was full of shrimp, pork and chicken. Delicious egg rolls. We did take out...one caution: egg rolls are two per order. Wish I could gave eaten both of them!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed November 18, 2016

Cety Tasty. Good fast service. Nice quality food Dependable Interesting.
Very tasty Soups. Great Egg Rools and Vegtables .

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed January 3, 2016

Although the service was slow, it was thorough and courteous. The food was well-prepared and generous in portion.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed September 22, 2015 via mobile

This is literally a hole in the wall restaurant however for a Chinese restaurant it's pretty clean the food is fresh and cooked to order and delicious the service is efficient and polite and the prices are right the portions are huge and I highly recommend this restaurant I've been many times and I will go back many times

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Literally a hole in the wall. I was from out of town and I didn't feel like eating from a chain restaurant so this came up on Google. I wasn't disappointed! I loved the crab Rangoon--it had a sweetness to the cream cheese filling. The roast pork lo mein was delicious. My husband ate ALL of the hot wings. My 3 year old ate crab Rangoon AND the fried shrimp. If we ever end up in Kansas City again, I want to find this place to eat!

Date of visit: September 2015