“Enjoy all you can eat Pizza on Thursday”

U-Gene's Deli & Pizza
Ranked #277 of 1,519 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Like Pizza? We sure do. Take advantage of all you care to eat pizza on Thursdays.

They serve between 10 AM and 2 PM. It is very crowded from noon to 1 PM so take that into consideration.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

Mean Genes serves delicious pizza and sandwiches at a fair price. The food is always good and the kids working there are always nice.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't want to go anywhere so I decided to grab something quick and I wasn't sure that gas station food would be that good but this little Italian, deli restaurant was quite nice. I ordered a Calzone with a lot of extra toppings, it was made fresh and it was hot when I got it. Also it was full of toppings they charge extra for each topping but its worth what they charge. I would return if I stayed at the nearby hotel again....particularly since it is about the only restaurant close by for quick food.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Good sandwiches / Pizza, etc
Easy access from both Highway as well as 112th Street.
Gas station attached for one stop shopping.

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a calzone which was like none I have ever had before. This was the first time I have ever had a calzone in which the sauce was baked inside. The interior of the calzone was a little doughy, but It had good flavor and the toppings were ample. The service was good and the staff was friendly.

I would recommend