“Always Reliable”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I usually get the Pad Thai - it's wonderful, but tried one of the curries. Quite good. Never disappointed in this restaurant.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband and I felt like having something different and had read reviews of this place on trip advisor so we decided to check it out. Especially since this place was within walking distance of our hotel (Embassy Suites). We arrived 30 minutes prior to them closing (we felt bad for this) but this did not hinder the excellent service that we had nor did they ever mention they were about to close or had closed. Our waiter (the check said his name was Daniel) was excellent, he gave us some spot-on recommendations and asked how hot or mild we would like our entrees. We started out with a couple drinks and the appetizer, Tiger Cry Beef, which was excellent and the sauce was on the side. My husband's mojito was 8.95 which I thought was a little steep, luckily I had an IPA for only 3.75. As far as entrees, my husband had the Moon Flower Roasted Duck and I had the Phad Kee Mow with beef. Both were excellent and we can't wait to have the leftovers!! (My husband never has leftovers, so that's how big the entrees were). Our entrees were 18.95 and 14.95 which we did not think was too bad considering the great service, the quality of food, and having leftovers.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary with a dinner here. Our waitor (Darrel) was very informative on the menu selections and truly wanted us to have an enjoyable night... he even got us champagne and a cute/fancy little dessert at the end of our meal. Although we did see a beatle scurry across the floor by where we were eating, the food was delicious. All in all a great dinner.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I visit friends a few times a year and the #1 place that is a MUST is to get take out at this restaurant. Nothing compares to it - it is the very best. I am gluten intolerant and they are great !

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Food here is excellent. My place was so large I could not finish and I can eat. I ordered the spring roles and they can 3 to an order, size of an egg role. they are not fried, so for healthy food lovers this is great. The spring roles are made with a clear rice leaf, not fried, filled with lots of vegiies. Very fresh food.