“Authentic Thai”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I've never been seated by an older Asian man with a legit long mullet. That was pretty entertaining, but then they put us back in an awkward hideaway room so our people watching opportunities were quickly shut down. The food was pretty good, but nothing too special. I had the seafood curry and it had a large amount of diverse seafood in it. It was worth the trip for the groupon that I had, but I probably wouldn't go back to pay full price.

There are newer reviews for Thai Place Restaurant

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We love thai food and this is our favorite restaurant. Love their panang curry, ginger stir fry, crab rangoons and side of plain fried rice. Check out their frequent groupons to save some $$s

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I went a day trip to kc with friends for shopping from wichita. We had the red snapper with sweet and sour souce. It was super tasty ...but I don't really care for noodles. When we were there, about 80% table were occupied but it was still quiet and cozy. The music played softly. I really like the environment. You guys who has been to Thailand or those who has universal taste bud will love this place....or those who love to travel will like it

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food is absolutely delicious. I eat there all the time for lunch and I have never been disappointed. The decorum could use some updating but don't let that turn you away. I've never been to Thailand but this food makes me want to visit.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We had a great Thai lunch here. We started with four different appetizers that were all yummy, followed by soup and salads. The server was friendly and knew her stuff. I can not eat onion, and she made sure everything was cooked to order. I thought the medium food seemed hot. I will stick with mild. Excellent pad Thai noodles, red curry, and king and Ann chicken. I will come back soon!