“Very interesting combo of spicy and sweet.”
Review of Thai Place Restaurant - CLOSED

Thai Place Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food is absolutely delicious. I eat there all the time for lunch and I have never been disappointed. The decorum could use some updating but don't let that turn you away. I've never been to Thailand but this food makes me want to visit.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We had a great Thai lunch here. We started with four different appetizers that were all yummy, followed by soup and salads. The server was friendly and knew her stuff. I can not eat onion, and she made sure everything was cooked to order. I thought the medium food seemed hot. I will stick with mild. Excellent pad Thai noodles, red curry, and king and Ann chicken. I will come back soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

If there is better Thai food in Kansas City, please let me know because the Thai Place is the best we've found in many years of searching!

I love the Volcano soup with seafood and the customary Thai plates are very good as well.

If the weather is nice, eating outside in Westport provides some entertaining people watching.

The Thai Place's serving staff are ALWAYS friendly.

If you have not been here, so soon and you will find yourself going often!

Enjoy!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

If you are looking for authentic Thai cuisine in a quiet and beautiful location, look no farther than Thai Place. The menu has diverse options. I have sampled their noodle dishes as well as a vegetable stir fry with shrimp. The flavors were amazing. The choices include mild to extra hot varieties. On beautiful evenings, outdoor dining is available.
One drawback: parking is not always easy to find, so arrive early and enjoy a great meal.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Best Thai food in KC. Of course, I can't think of too many other places. Westport location is nice and service is always very friendly. Food is consisently good. I'm even pleased on the rare occassion I stray from basic Pad Thai.