“What You Expect”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

As a chain, it's what you expect. Nice location and yummy food, pretty expensive though. The staff is friendly, but the place can get a bit busy and expect long waits every once and awhile.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Went to the Cheesecake Factory at the Plaza and it was very good, for a chain restaurant. Of course they have the best cheesecake I have ever eaten, anywhere, and the atmosphere is always nice.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Many choices, nice service, pleasant atmosphere, especially like the salads & appetizers. Convenient carry-out.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

After hearing about the Cheesecake Factory, we finally got to try it out! Sunday brunch is a great time to go, as there was no waiting to be seated. The menu is extensive, but had everything we hoped for.... Order dessert first! The portions of everything we ordered were large enough to share, even with our big appetites. The beet and goat cheese salad is incredibly good, as was the fry bread chicken sandwich. If you are looking for a great place to eat with above average food, this is the place to go!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

i was sure this place just existed in the sitcom the Big Bang Theory but when I saw it in Kansas City I put in my mind I should visit it and I don't regret. The atmosphere of the restaurant is amazing. perfect to be talking to friends, looking outside and seeing the nice view The cheesecake are wonderful and, to my surprise, I found out we can eat food there. in the second time I went there I tried a carbonara pasta and it was perfect.
i higly recommend visitors to check this place.