“Good Variety”

Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #545 of 1,579 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Service is always quick and friendly and there are plenty of seafood options available, The food is always well prepared and served hot.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed December 7, 2016

Of course they are good. they, now, have fried green tomatoes. They have a great menu. The Captain's sandwich is excellent. But, their baked fish is delicious and they do have shrimp. Very good..

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed December 15, 2015

Decided to get fish for dinner for my mother and I one evening and I went to Captain D' s. Got it to go. Mom and I loved it. We got the value meal deal,which had 10 pieces of fish, coleslaw and fries, and hush puppies. Everything was really great. We are going back. It is a take out and restaurant. So you can eat it there or take it home. Either way it is good. They have a good choice of meals to choose from. You can't go wrong if you like fish. You will like Captain D' s.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed December 28, 2014

I want to let you know that this restaurant has great quality food. The stuffed crabs, shrimps, and fish are delicious! You get several choices for types of fish. You get healthy choices for side dishes with no extra cost.
I do want to let you know the person who is the manager decided to mop the floor with a string mop and clean the bathrooms while the restaurant seating area was almost completely full. It was between 5:30pm and 6:30pm! We asked the waitress who the manager was. She said the lady with the mop was the manager. When we mentioned that the floor cleaner smell made my asthma act up and my nose start running she got an attitude and said that she was just doing what she was told to do. A manager should know that you don't wet mop out of a bucket the floor while people are eating dinning. If there had been a spill I could see the need to mop it up. But to clean the restaurant like you were getting ready to close for the night while you are serving dinner, that's wrong in my opinion!! They were taking out all the trash like they were getting ready to close the restaurant.... A bad experience this time! Not sure if I will eat in the restaurant again or just drive through.... Great Cook though!

Date of visit: December 2014