“I dream of these drinks.”
Review of Manifesto

Manifesto
Ranked #3 of 72 Nightlife in Kansas City
Reviewed May 30, 2013

From the buzzer at the back door to the narrow exposed brick staircase a hall that lead you into Manifesto, this place is all about atmosphere. Not only are they spot on with the atmosphere and music, but these guys can make a mean cocktail. It's true mixology at it's finest. Sit at the bar to enjoy the art of a well made cocktail. I dream of the Beautiful Red Bell when I am home, and stop in every time I visit Kansas City.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you are a fan of old school cocktail and a speakeasy style atmosphere, you are going to LOVE Manifesto. By far one of the coolest bars, ever. Loved the menu, and believe me, we worked the menu over. The Ward & Precinct was the best. I started with a Zombie Apocalypse and ended the evening with a Jackson County Democrat Club. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

A hidden gem and a true experience from the time you walk in to the last sip.
Enter via the back and escorted down into a dark dungeon-like bar area.
The drink menu is great and an art!

A sure stop when we are back in town!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I never realized that making a mixed drink could be such a work of art. These guys know what they're doing. These are professional bartenders making incredible drinks the way they were intended to be made. A must do in KC.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This was a cool little place. Walking through the back of the building and down to the basement where it was very low lit. Made you really feel as though you were sneaking around. Drinks were just ok, don't think I would listen to the server when ordering. But overall a cool experience to have. Would recommend checking it out.