Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from KC Barbecue Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience KC Barbecue Tours
from $72.00
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews our tour guide burnt ends great tour great bbq arthur bryants brew tour worth doing brisket highly recommend this tour bus driver great afternoon out of towners four hours history lesson a lot of fun arlene stops
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Arlin was very informative about the bbq places we visited and the city itself. Her bubbly personality made the tour fun and exciting. Each stop provides a good size sampling of meat and sides, where you will not go home hungry.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

This tour was an excellent way to spend a day in KC! It was unique, fun, filling, informative, and our guides simply ROCKED!!!!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank LIsaB52761
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I have lived just outside kc for 13 years.. love all the varieties of bbq around this great city. When friends came to town for football, we were looking for things we could do and found this tour... while some tours advertise the sky and the moon, this tour delivered it in spades. Not sure I could eat anymore, as there is more than ample opportunities to eat and eat and eat. I even learned a lot about bbq and the kc area. Very worth the time and money. Arlene and Barry know their stuff and are excellent and passionate about the tour... will do every time I have newcomers visiting!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

The tour included four great BBQ Resturant’s and a sauce making operation.
You better come hungry, although each places serves a couple of entrees and a side, you will be rolled off the bus by the time you are done.
The staff are really good people, friendly, informative and pull off a good time. Even though we have been to KC many times, we learned things we didn’t know as we traveled from venue to venue.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

The KC Barbecue tour was terrific & we'll worth the money! We went to 4 different Barbecue restaurants & tasted yummy bbq & also went to a barbecue sauce factory! Our tour guide showed us other places in the city that didn't even have to do with bbq. Very informative & fun!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I’m a local that has never been to any of the bbq restaurants we visited. And they were all amazing. We were VIP at every location which was nice not to have to wait in line anywhere. The actual tour of the city was amazing too. I learn several new things I didn’t know thanks to Arlin. I would definitely recommend this activity. My boyfriend said it was the best date ever and we’ve been on several around town.

Date of experience: July 2018