“WOW, WOW, WOW”

Swagat Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #26 of 1,496 Restaurants in Kansas City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Swagat means "Respectfully Welcome" in Indian culture. We welcome you to our elegant atmosphere, where you can relax and enjoy mouth-watering dishes from India's vast range of regional cuisines. Our goal is to provide a dining experience that satisfies all of your senses - taste, sounds, and sights - plus unparalleled service. Don't just take our word for it! Check out what Northland Life Style had to say. Come and experience the tastiest and most authentic Indian dining experience in Kansas City!
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Absolutley fantastic food. Many dishes or a buffet to choose from. Not really knowing wht to expect I was truly WOW'd. If there was any negative it was the service. Perhaps it was just a cultural difference. The food is fantastic and the value cannot be beat.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Every time I visit here I am impressed. I really like this place & the dining experience here. Wether you are coming for lunch or dinner, it is a great choice. I love the vegetarian feast for 2 & always have left overs when sharing with a friend. It is a great way to try many dishes, but be sure you are hungry! The servers here are friendly & dedicated to making your dining experience enjoyable. I highly recommend this place & cannot wait to return.

1  Thank Kellie Z
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Nice menu assortment. I had an excellent vegetarian eggplant dish, and my wife had lamb and spinach. Among the better Indians where I have dined recently.

1  Thank David G
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Took a friend out for Indian for the first time. Also our first visit to this restaurant. We were well taken care of. Service was fast, the food came quickly and was delicious. I had the Chicken Tikka Masala, the hubby had Shrimp Vindaloo and the friend tried Lamb Vindaloo. The only glitch was that the lamb appeared more like chicken, so we think they may have put the wrong meat in his. Naan was very good, and we liked the little condiments they brought.

The atmosphere was nice. Hope to come try their lunch buffet sometime.

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

After a long day of travel, my hubby picked me up at the airport and we went for a lovely supper at Swaggats. We each tried something new. Hubby had the shrimp curry. He ordered it medium and said it was a little more spivey than he expected. I had the coconut soup. It was sweet and delicious. We also greatly enjoyed the cheese nan. Yum. Service was outstanding. We will be back!