“Soup, Salad and More”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes - CLOSED

Sweet Tomatoes
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Sweet Tomatoes features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a 55-foot salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Sweet Tomatoes provides its guests with an excellent value by offering unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price.
“Soup, Salad and More”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

If you want a wide selection of fresh soups, salads and entrees on a buffet that seems to stretch across the state line from Missouri to Kansas, this is your best bet.

Ozark Mountains
“DELICIOUS”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

High quality, nice variety, best soups and salad bar in town....worth the trip!

Visited December 2011
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Yummy!”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Delicious fresh food. A bit expensive for dinner, look for coupons!

“Something fresh for all eaters”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We used to often go to our local Dunwoody, GA location but we moved out of state for work. We really miss this restaurant. Sweet Tomatoes have consistently fresh quality items at the various stores-- that's why we stop at these while traveling. The KC store was awesome, just like all the others I've dined at. Many lighter options which are great when on a road trip. And there are lots of choices for picky kids.

• Visited August 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“Finally - a healthy place the whole family can enjoy!”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

My wonderful husband first introduced me to Sweet Tomatoes about 3 years ago when I moved to Kansas City. He knew it was going to be a place I'd love, and he was right!
It's a quality all-you-can-eat salad bar and soup bar that also offers a small variety of fruit, puddings, baked potatoes, foccacias, pastas, and ice cream! It makes me hungry for Sweet Tomatoes just thinking about it!

I appreciate that I can take my teenage boys (who presently have bottomless appetites - it's football camp season all summer long!) to Sweet Tomatoes and they can get full on quality, HEALTHY food instead of the poor quality and poor nutrition that some "feeding troughs" offer. All of this while I get to enjoy foods that I love! And I didn't have to prepare it!

If you join "Club Veg," you'll receive coupons in your inbox that make it worth the trip. A trip I think I'll be making again quite soon!

• Visited June 2011