“Authentic and Good”

El Pueblito
Ranked #595 of 1,469 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I had never been here before so went to try for lunch. The lunch menu is very reasonable for I think the highest price was $4.99. I had the chicken burrito with rice and beans. Beans were very runny but still tasted good. Had a margarita which was delicious as well. I will be going back to keep trying all the selections on the lunch menu.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is my third time at this restaurant..the first visit i thought what has my daughter gotten me into, as she lives in kc...well to my suprise the food drinks and service were very good..I want to try some different foods and all were excellent...I enjoyed the menudo..which any of you know is made with parts, but it was very tasty...give this place a try when in kc

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Service was slow and English skills were deficient. Drinks were good (and very strong), but grossly overpriced. Meals were slow to arrive and mediocre at best. Won't be going back. Note: neighborhood seems a little dodgy, especially after dark . My wife left all of her jewelry in the car.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Mediocre at best. Fish tacos better from a Westport food truck. In general it much flavor. Drinks are cheap though

Reviewed December 23, 2012

El Pueblito - Average run of the mill authentic Mexican restaurant. Good for late night heavy snack, nice staff and fair service. Atmosphere sort of night clubish more of a bar and dark inside, the huaraches are a must.