“Delicious”

Peking Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #833 of 1,469 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 27, 2009

Kansas City has a surprisingly crappy selection of good Chinese restaurants. This is definitely the only one who's food I think is worth it and not something I can whip up myself -- thus is worth my hard-earned $! My boyfriend and I argue over why we don't eat here more often; I say it's because every time I say I want Chinese, he tells me he's either had it for lunch that day or the day before. The hubby then says that just b/c he says that, he doesn't mean he doesn't want to eat Chinese.

Reviewed August 18, 2008

Just to tell everyone I am not a big fan of corporate restaurants. I travel a lot and it seems like every where I go the local restaurants are disappearing. The great thing about corporate restaurants the food and service is constant from one location to another. Trying new local restaurants are literally a hit or miss. Peking Chinese Restaurant is one of those few hits you will find when it comes to local restaurants. I prefer their homemade crab ran gons and hot and sour soup. The main dishes are very good. My favorite Chinese food has always been the crab ran goons and hot and sour. Happy Eating...

Reviewed July 4, 2008

Don't confuse this with New Peking in Westport (expensive and not so great)! I did the first time but got actual directions to find the REAL Peking Chinese Restaurant!

My all time local favorite Chinese restaurant. The food is fabulous at very competitive prices. The restaurant is ran by a older women name Heidi she is a local charm especially when she takes your order.

I recommend this place to everyone, i have been coming to this restaurant for the last three years. Kansas City's Favorite Chinese Restaurant.