“You have to try this place!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #187 of 1,429 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've had 2 business trip this month to the area and visited this restaurant both times. Each time I was promptly greeted and received exceptional service from the staff. I sampled a few different things eat time and was well pleased with all the items I tasted. If you're looking for a good steak, you have to try this place!

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

The steak was great as was the sweet potato ! The food was served fast and it was hot. I prefer Tabasco sauce but they had terlingua sauce but who needed it any way. The meal was wonderful. Try it!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We took our group of about 20 people there for lunch and they handled us with no problems. Most of us did the lunch combos and the food was great! Would definitely go back!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Good steak and very organized waitstaff for busy Saturday night. Tried to get earlier but had to come back. Well worth it.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

The foood was ok. Hubby's steak was overlooked but mine was as requested. The beer list is very limited. The music was to loud and the tables were close together. I can't say anything bad about the place, I just was not impressed.