“Very Tasty neighborhood Thai”
Review of Tasty Thai

Tasty Thai
Ranked #330 of 1,470 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Always friendly...always tasty! I personally love the Tom Yum soup, but my wife and son are loyal to the well known Phad Thai...ask for the spice tray and enjoy!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Splendid Thai food served by a family run operation. They remember their regulars! Another location in Liberty, MO. I orders the Spring Rolls and the Tiger Cried Beef appetizers, and the Mixed Vegetable entree with Seafood. Delicious! The Shrimp Soup, Pad Thai with Shrimp, and the Red Curry are also wonderful. A pleasant change from the normal restaurant fare.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I continue to try Thai food in other places (in other towns too) & still come back to Tasty Thai. It really is great food & I am always impressed. Their Crab Rangoon (not thai, I know but that is what most people would know it as) is just excellent. So yea on the food- get it to go if you are not up for a strip mall feeling restaurant. The inside is clean & fine, just not in line with the great food. I highly recommend it & will continue to return with friends.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Visiting family for the holidays and our son recommended this place. The food was great and so was the service. We live in the Bay Area and have great Thai food so I was surprised to find Thai food comparable in the Midwest. Great value! Great service! Great food! Ready to go back.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Food is great! We order delivery sometimes too. Love the spice and the variety. Best tasting Thai food in the Northland.