“Fun Noodles” 4 of 5 bubbles

Lulu's Thai Noodle Shop
Ranked #186 of 1,400 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are sweet and a little spicy, just like the traditional Thai dishes we serve. It is this delicious balance that has made us a popular neighborhood spot for over 18 years. We believe family is important. Each time we make a dish at LuLu's we honor my father's family recipes. Because we make all of our dishes to order, we promise, whenever possible, to accommodate any special requests. We appreciate our hard working staff for the work they do for us and for who they are as individuals. We appreciate that same quality in our guests. So whether you love noodles or rice, like it hot or not, eat meat or veg out, we make sure your food is fresh, hot, and as individual as you are.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Fun Noodles”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Loved the atmosphere and the food. My boyfriend didn't have a lot of options due to peanut allergies so plan accordingly. We both liked our entrees and the Lulus Rolls we shared for an appetizer.

Visited July 2013

Parkville, Missouri
“Best Drunken Noodles in the World!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is a great eclectic restaurant with flavorful food served in a simple surrounding. The service is fast, perfect for those mid-day work lunches. The wait staff is well educated and always offers up suggestions for the perfect menus. Priced reasonably with convenient parking.

• Visited June 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“tasty and fresh”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is the place to go in Kansas City for dumplings! The pan fried are simply delicious and the sauce is the best I have tasted. Service is o.k. not amazing just o.k. but that doesn't matter when the food is this delicious. The booths are very weird, the seats aren't the correct height for the tables??? Overall I really like this place.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great Thai - Interesting Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I've been to Lulu's many times since it is close to my office in the Crown Center area. The staff are friendly even though the place is always busy. Get there at 11:30 or earlier for lunch to be sure to get a table.

I love the Spicy Chicken and Spinach Salad, it's my go to meal. I recently tried the Pepper Beef Basil, oh man was that good. They will spice up or tone down your meals as you would like. I like spicy food and I find that even when I order extra spicy it's not overwhelming. Good flavors.

Check out the menu at: http://www.lulusnoodles.com/

• Visited May 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Good service, great atmosphere, amazing taste! The food is somewhat Americanized but delish nonetheless. Well worth the time and repeat visits to try all the different dishes.

• Visited October 2012