“Chicken.... The Best you will EVER eat.”

Stroud's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #11 of 1,411 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canton, Georgia
“Chicken.... The Best you will EVER eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Go early so you can get a seat..... The chicken and sides are the best I have ever had... You will not be able to eat all they bring you. We eat there every time very visit.

• Visited September 2013

Hartsdale, New York
“You won't leave hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I went on a recommendation from a colleague when in the area for business. Chicken was good - not great - but the sides were outstanding. The green beans with chunks of chicken were delicious, as were the mashed potatoes. And the cinnamon rolls were great as well. Will definitely take my family there if they come out to KC with me.

Springdale, Arkansas
“Charming atmosphere, but overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

First off, the atmosphere is charming. The restaurant used to be an old plantation style house. There are 18 acres of grounds to explore. The staff was super friendly and the service was great. However, I certainly did not feel the food was worth the 102 check (tip included) It was very bland. Tasteless. My husband, who never salts anything, was pouring it on. The selection is limited and way overpriced in my opinion. 20 for a fried chicken dinner is not something I would consider competitive. I got 6 ribs for 26. I don't know how they managed to make chicken homestyle gravy so bland you might as well have poured water on your mashed potatoes. Overall, not pleased with my experience

• Visited June 2014
San Dimas, California
“Tender pan fried chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

We were told this was the best pan fried chicken around and we were not steered wrong. We arrived on a Sunday afternoon, around 230p and waited about 45mins. They just opened at 2p and they place was already packed. Tasty and tender fried chicken, the best we have had. Sides were also good and the mashed potatoes with their gravy was awesome. Icing on the cake was their homemade cinnamon rolls we enjoyed after our meal.

Springfield, MO
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Waitress was fantastic. She made sure we had what we needed at all times. Food was fantastic. There is enough food to split between two people and two children. Wait time was over an hour. Only parties of 10 can be booked ahead of time.