“Good food, creative menu.”
Review of D'Bronx

D'Bronx
Ranked #199 of 1,461 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I liked the variety of their selection, although it caused me to take a long time to decide. The food was good, not great. Although, a little pricey, it was not more expensive than the other available options in the Crown Center.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

D'Bronx has long been a favorite place for a great slice of pizza. This time, I ordered mere minutes before closing and my pizza was just as great every other trip.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I meet for lunch at d'Bronx about once a month. I always have the Napoli and she usually has The Bomb. Both sandwiches are made with tasty, fresh ingredients and fresh, nicely textured bread. I always get the same sandwich because it's SO GOOD! The olive/ muffalata mix adds a tasty touch. The pizza looks delicious so we may break out of the box and try that next time. I decided to try a side of cole slaw during my last visit. I found it to be pretty boring. Bland with very little flavor.

The place can get pretty busy during lunch. Call ahead to place your order and pick it up at the takeout window. Quick and easy with very pleasant service.

Overall, a very good choice for a casual lunch at Crown Center.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great little deli. Good sandwiches and fast service. I ate lunch here every day I was at the Sheraton. It's quite a walk, but well worth it. Great pastrami!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

It had been a long time since I visited Crown Center. We stopped by d'Bronx for a quick sandwich between gymnastic sessions where my granddaughters were competing. What a nice surprise. My husband had the Italian Sausage sandwich which he proclaimed "excellent." I had the Reuben sandwich which was just great. Everything on the menu looked good and the prices were very reasonable. This is a order at the counter place, but there are lots of pleasant places to sit and people watch which eating. We definitely plan not to wait so long to return.